real life. + insta.

—

after she hung up she got a call from cale but told him she didn't want to talk to him. that she was too frustrated too and that she'd rather see her friends. he understood and politely hung up.

her best friends bee, perrie and a few others from uni wrapped their arms around her, "what was the fight even about?" perrie asked as they sat down at the restaurant they were meeting up at. jasmine chugged her water before setting it down, "gabe was pissed off about what he thought the guys 'did' but i explained to him that it was all my doing and that i am the one who kissed one of them." she said rubbing a hand over her face. the four of them stared at the girl with bulging eyes.

"wait--wait what?" bee asked skeptically trying to figure out what the hell caused this.

she sighed, "i was pretty intoxicated and as soon as cale shut the door since we were driving back to my house to drop me off- i just kissed him. he was shell-shocked at first before ending it. and then i immediately sobered up and got out freaking out, and then that's when he came up and kissed me back." she said explaining it.

"you serious???" molly one of her besties and roomate from uni, "yeah and i feel like shit-- gabe now knows and will no doubt try to get that info from mel." she said leaning back in her chair and looking at the sky. "i told mel the next morning when it was just the two of us in the kitchen. and yeah. i feel like shit." she said digging into the food that was placed down in front of her.

"oli still doesn't know though." she admitted, trying to hold back her tears.

"he's gonna break up with me, no doubt. rightfully so but god, i also cant stop thinking about cale. I'm sorry bee." she said looking over at the shocked best friend and sister of oliver just stare at her food.

"its-its fine." she said calmly and looked at jasmine who was internally fighting between breathing and panicking.

"I've seen the way you look at oliver. i see whats been happening recently, I'm not surprised," she confessed and it felt like jasmine had been hit in the stomach- again. "wait- what??" perrie asked looking between the two girls.

jasmine shut her eyes for a brief moment before reopening, "i don't know why but there's something off with oli and i right now. when the rumors were getting out of hand before, i didn't want to look at him and when i did i saw the years of trust and love being broken. i saw the comfortability and stability being eaten away. there is a part of him that i think truly belives that i did say that i wanted him to come to sweden, that i did cheat on him. that i wanted a different life- in a way i would like a different life but football makes him happy. i cant do that to him." she said rambling, "i think he thinks that i'd rather be anywhere else but with him and in ways i do feel that. me going out to denver, makes me realize that I've never lived my age. I've never done the same things as others. I've always had to stay in line and not act out. there's a whole fucking world out there that I've been too scared to search for and find my footing. I've never simply lived. " she paused biting the inside of her cheek. the four other girls waited, and silently begging her to keep going. jasmine needed to say this.