real life.

a filler

a filler.

— 

jasmine rubbed her face as she sat next to gabe on the back steps. a well known thinking spot for the two siblings. 

the two have had a whirlwind 48 hours, with people hounding them on social media and friends/family who man well but continue to overwhelm the two. 

there mama had finally made the call that they had been waiting for, after several unsuccessful attempts to get ahold of her. 

there mama was doing fine, and apologized for the press and the stress of it all. 

she explained to them that she found out a few weeks prior after walking in on them in their home, after a quick trip to london for some work. she didn't see it coming, and she explained how she was in shock and disbelief even as she moved out of their home that same day. she also explained how she found him with elina on october 13th of last year but didn't know who at the time, and said that they had worked through it. 

jasmine knew about October but didn't realize it had continued. 

their mama now resided in the countryside of paris, only twenty miles away from the city. 

their mother was doing just fine, she kept reassuring them and that she'd be there for the final if they made it. well, she knew they would make it but would be there in sweden to greet them if they didn't. 

the two sat outside after the conversation while mel, eric, bee, jt, nate/charlotte, donna/ej all sat around in the den, conversing and trying to make sense of the situation. 

alex and will wanted to fly out in between there games to make sure she was okay and be there for her, but she persisted and told them no.

she would still be in toronto that upcoming weekend to celebrate their swedish friends. 

and reminded them that they were in for some pranks, but they knew all too well her tradition when they met up with one another. 

jasmine rested her head on her brother's shoulder, as he rested an arm around her shoulders. 

"god, i cant believe he's with elina. like how fucked is that?" she mumbled, body filled with exhaustion. 

"hmmm, i don't understand either." gabe mumbled back. 

"he tried calling and texting me a few times, he now understands i want nothing to do with him." jasmine confessed. gabe nodded, "same here."