real life.

throwback nov, 2022: ring ceremony.

-

jasmine walked in hand and hand with cale to the ceremony for rings and necklaces for the players and wags. she saw gabe and mel out of the corner of her eye, as they walked in and was instantly greeted by joe sakic. she hugged him and his wife, as they had been a lot of help in settling into denver - permanently. no more going back and fourth between sweden and here. this was her home now. next was bee and jt, who recently got engaged the weekend she finalized her move here from sweden permanently. like jasmine, they hadn't returned with everybody else after the summer trip ended.  they needed to clear out a storage unit they had in london together and in sweden, and to make sure they had everything set for the overseas move. bee moved in a week before jamsine did, because jasmine had to testify at a private hearing on peter, and the night after her and team sweden had won. cale picked her up at the airport, with peonies and some swedish chocolate. and now she was here, a month later. 

bee and jasmine stuck close to one another as they spoke with some other wags. she even put on natassha at one point to say hi to some of the wags, as she and andre were in Seattle. you don't even want to know what happened the night he signed with them. pure chaos. well more like sobbing, wine and pizza with bee and natassha. she had come back into jas' life at the perfect moment, and had created the perfect trio. the perfect swedish trio, the private gc was called. a little while later the group was treated to a five star course. she sat down next to cale, who grabbed her hand instantly and squeezed it tightly. he smiled at her, one that was filled with so much love. one that she only knew the reference too. these next few months were going to change rather quickly, and the two couldn't be more excited. cale knew with his full heart that she loved him more than anything. and for the right reasons, which is why he did what he did. though, those reasons will come to light very soon they had said in the car ride there. though bee and jt knew ofcourse, because why wouldn't they?

later on in the evening the boys and wags took photos together and separately. cale and jasmine knew to be as far as possible from the two in the center as they took a few photos, cale and jasmine lost in their own worlds for the first few, which ofcourse garnered some trash talking from the guys as the photographer asked them to look forward. bee and jt laughed, because they knew more than everybody else. bee and jasmine took photos with their guys, than separately. and again, cale and jasmine had the biggest smiles on their faces and the most genuine and heartfelt ones. later on, they took some private photos, which bee took. cale without realizing placed a hand on her stomach and kissed her. she quickly took his hand in a way that it would not be suspicious. though gabe had watched as it happened in real time, and had a distinct gut feeling about it. mel looked over momentarily and caught the two laughing.  

later in the evening as everybody was filtering out, jasmine, bee, jt and cale decided to go to the one lookout in denver to take in the magic of the night. and to celebrate the two privately. bee &  jt's engagement, "we have something we want to tell you...guys." cale began and jasmine nodded. as soon as she told cale they didn't even need to think about who they wanted. bee and jt were it. taylor came in close second and would be the next one. bee and jt rejoiced at the question and accepted, with jasmine joking they'd need a swede in their life no matter what. 

-

hehehehe