real life.

swedish is italsized

jasmine walked out of the airport and looked for gabe, who somehow got her to come back before they went to tampa for game three.

she still couldn't believe she was looking at the rockies once again.

she saw the familiar black jeep, sidney.

gabe stood leaning against sidney and smiled when she saw him.

she slowly walked towards him, and he did the same.

he also couldn't believe she came, even after everything.

but they both still held out hope for one another.

once they got close enough, gabe moved swiftly to hug her, before she resistated.

she froze for a second before wrapping her arms around him as well.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry jas." gabe murmured and jasmine nodded with soft tears pooling her eyes.

that's all she wanted to hear.

they broke apart and he grabbed her bags, as she settled into the front seat.

"well, I'm glad you brought sidney out. I'm glad she survived." jasmine joked, gabe poking at eye brow at her.

"so are you saying its NOT named after sid the kid?" gabe joked and jasmine laughed.

"it is but who said it was a male? huh?" she mused, smiling as they drove away.

"thanks again for the flight bro, unfortunately, air sweden was a little upset they weren't seeing the 'eastern conference final winner' gabe landeskog." jasmine joked causing gabe to laugh and shake his head.

"i was like, sorry to disappoint. but i will be taking the free pajamas and mimosas." jamsine added causing gabe to chuckle.

it was so good to have her humor back in his life, he had missed it.

jasmine had been officially gone for the past week and a half.

and now the stanley cup finals were under way.

gabe had stayed back that morning, to pick up jasmine. the team was already in tampa once he picked her up.