real life.

(pretend its not as aggressive lol)
Also 15k?!!! Holy moly Thankyou

(pretend its not as aggressive lol)Also 15k?!!! Holy moly Thankyou

tbh i don't remember game 6, but here we are lol

_

melissa, lyla, natasha, bee and jasmine walked into the family suite at the tampa bay arena. tonight was either win or back to denver for game 6. jasmine's nerves were understandably high, and she could not stop shaking her knee up and down. "you good?" bee questioned sensing her friends nerves. the redhead nodded, sipping some more of her mixed drink. she then took ahold of bee's hands, and bee looked towards her. the best friends smiled at one another before period 1 puck drop was underway.

throughout period one, the team was looking good. they were doing everything they needed to do, but just could not get on the board. she saw the looming frustrating most prevalent on gabes, cales and nates face. one of them was going to score soon, and have it be one of the biggest goals this game. unfortunately, the first intermission rolled around with the bolts being up one. jasmine pulled out her phone and sent a hail mary text to cale. despite the two not being together in the way that the two wanted to be in, the two were regardless still close. she hovered over the send button, and once she did, she prayed that it wasn't too much of a distraction.

"you good?" mel asked hopping in the seat next to her, and jasmine nodded, resting her head on her shoulder. melissa wrapped an arm around her shoulder, pulling her in. "i promise, everything will be okay, win or lose, they have one more shot back home." she comforted the red head. jasmine nodded, sighing feeling a buzz from cale. she smiled softly at it before locking her phone. mel did not notice, as she spoke to madison (nicolas kubel's gf) and the two laughed at whatever madison had said. linnea ran up to jasmine, demanding to be put on the red heads lap, who instantly rested her head on her shoulder, looking out into the sea of blue and white.

it was now period two, and two minutes in lehkonen scored!! jasmine and all the other wags and family jumped up, screaming and cheering their heads off. and then it was intermission number two, before they knew it.

soon period three was underway, and the teams were hungry two get the defining point and the period was almost finished. then nathan mackinnon with an absolute banger, scored from the blue line and the rest was history. 3....2....1...!!!!!! jasmine jumped up with linnea and swung her around, as she giggled like crazy. mel and jasmine hugged, and she took linnea to do victor laps around the room. bee and jasmine hugged one another, and began to jump up and down. then lyla swung over and joined and then finally natasha. the better halves of the denver crew, stubbornly waited to be let on the ice after watching the boys get their first moments with the cup.

_

jasmine looked down the ice towards where cale was celebrating with his family. she smiled softly, before catching his brother's look towards her. she turned back towards her family, and smiled at her brother and mel. the two were posing for photos, along with her and gabe's mom and cousin. they then pulled the redhead in, for some. then her and gabe at a photo alone, he set the cup down in front of them and they looked at one another.

"I'm glad you're here. I'm sorry that i wasn't at yours." he said loud enough for just them to hear. jasmie gave me a closed lip smile, nodded and turned back towards the camera. the cup was then shifted to another player and their family. jasmine found herself in her brothers arms, and they had a moment. "the past is the past gabe, I'm here. that's all the matters." she said softly pulling back, and embracing him. he nodded, placing a soft kiss on her head and hugged her tightly.

they then disconnected, and she moved back so gabe and mel could hug again. she snapped a quick photo of the two.

she felt a tap on her shoulder, and she turned around to cale. it was like the world had slowed down around them. they were oblivious to it.

"hi cale." she mused, pulling some stray hair behind her ear.

"hi jas." he hummed, and she smiled. "congratulations!" she beamed, placing a soft hand on his forearm. why was it so akward? their text messages during the game, signaled something completely different. "you did very well cale, you deserve this." she added and he nodded. "thankyou jas, for everything. ive apprecited your unwavering support." he said thankfully, and she nodded softly. she could tell this conversation was hurting him no doubt.

she breathed in heavily before, taking ahold of the sitation, and kissing cale. he wrapped his arms softly around her lower back, and she held his face in one hand.

gabe noticed after a few seconds, before mel playfully placed a hand over his mouth causing erik to laugh his ass off. layla and oconner noticed, and she jumped up and down. jt shook bee from her conversation with his parents, to point it out and he had to take ahold of her from running over there. well, slipping and possibly breaking a limb.

the two pulled away, and he wrapped her in a hug, and closed his eyes savoring this moment. she pulled away for a quick second, "i love you, ya superstar." she smiled and she saw tears pool his eyes before they reconnected to kiss. the kiss lasted a few seconds before he spoke softly, "wanna meet my family?" and she nodded, smiling at his hand enveloping his in hers.

_

cale held the champagne bottle over her mouth, and it ended up going all over her face. but she didn't care, she cheered once he pulled it away. bee and jasmine danced the night away, with their boys. and the rest was history.

||

hope you all enjoyed :)