real life.

long

long...filler. enjoy xx

mel and jasmine walked into the wags suit before warmups started. jasmine needed to see the suite before she went down to watch warmups. hell, jasmine didn't even want to be here. but it was their last regular season game before playoffs- a home game as well. she knew she needed to be there. 

"all good?" mel said dropping a bag of lini's things and jasmine nodded, taking in a big breath before looking around the suit and seeing many girls she didn't know and one's she did know. 

donna, ej's long time girlfriend walked up to the girl putting her arms around the red head and swaying her a bit. 

jasmine embraced the big hug with a small giggle, taking in the embrace of somebody she had only met once when ej and her took a European trip two summers prior. 

"how are you girl?? its been way too long!" donna mused pulling back to see the girls face. 

jasmine nodded, "it's been good. getting better each and every day." jasmine responded in a smile. donna's energy was intoxicating, she had that effect on everybody. 

she heard bee's familiar laugh, and jasmine turned around to see her hanging with tracey and another wag, alex newhook's gf she remembered from a previous facetime with cale. 

jasmine sighed, releasing her arms from donna and donna saw way her face dropped, and that killed her. 

"hey hey. shes just being nice and cordial ok?" donna whispered into the girls ear and she nodded. 

she had that unsettling chatter in her head, that bee would become friends with tracey out of convenience and then trade jasmine for tracey. 

hell, bee was moving here next year to be with jt full time. they were so in love, it made jasmines' heart so full to see her that way. 

she shook those thoughts away, as tears pooled her eyes. 

she felt her phone buzz and she pulled it out of her jean pocket. 

"are you still at the game tn?" she read from eric. 

smiling she responded, "yep. I'm currently in the suite. i hate it here."

he responded instantly, "wanna sit with me and my friends? not the greatest seats on short notice but it'll do." and then another, "its fine if you don't. don't worry! just offering :)"