real life.

swedish is italasized

– 

jasmine's world fell apart as soon as she saw the photos, her stomach turning at the sight. her old friend from childhood, had re appeared in her life with her father. her fucking father was with her old friend elina?

how could he cheat on mom once again? 

at the thought of that she screamed, she let all her emotions and anger out through the bloody scream. 

mel and gabe didn't waste a second before running up the stairs to the redhead in shambles. 

gabe still had no idea. 

jasmine's breathing quickened as the thoughts and fears settled in, and began to pace as she shook. 

her phone kept blowing up, the girl oblivious at this point. 

bee and natasha were down the street, hoping to ease some of the shock for the family. 

"what what's happening?? whats wrong???" gabe said bolting towards jasmine as he saw her state. 

he grabbed her as she started to lose her footing as she turned around to face them, they fell to the ground as she continued to cry. 

"jasmine!" mel said kneeling down trying to get the girl to calm down.

"its dad. dad he-he-" she paused letting out another cry. 

their whole world was crumbling. 

everything she had learned from the man, was her whole life. 

how she fell in love with writing, horseback riding, lake life, reading, and how she knew what love was. 

the way her parents were together growing up, was what she took as true love. 

its what she based her beliefs and morals on. 

"whats wrong with dad??" gabe asked, and she shook her head. 

"no- its what he did. again" she said with her voice breaking. 

mel pulled out her phone to texts from bee and natasha and that's when they heard the front door open and footsteps coming up the stairs.