real life.

alrighty so i have decided to close this little thing up, after the chapter when bee goes after mel. throwback to Europe, when everybody met up in sweden. swedish is italicized.

also big big chapter, and where before ends, and after starts. 

tw: mention of suicide. 

- 

jasmine had overheard bee talking to natasha in a hush hush voice, outside of jasmine's room in a house the 8 of them had rented. cale was in the washroom getting ready for today while jasmine was finishing the final touches on her outfit. bee and natasha's conversation ended after another minute, and jasmine knew enough. she sat down on the bed and looked up at the ceiling, and let out a cry. not a pretty one. cale peered over from the washroom's open door into the master bedroom, and instantly walked over. he sat down next to jasmine and wrapped an arm around her, pulling her into his chest. he let her sob, rubbing her back softly and letting her let it all out. she sniffled a few minutes later, and cale looked down at her, wiping her tears. 

"hey.." he whispered, trying to get her attention. her lip quivered looking up at him, and shook her head. "babe...what's wrong?" he asked softly, trying to gently pry it out of her. so she told him. she told him how mel and gabe wanted nothing to do with protecting her character and image when tracey and honestly everybody else besides the four (bee, natasha, lyla and donna) were bashing her. that mel said she could not say or do a thing because she had to stay neutral as the captains' wife, which jasmine found as a sack of bs.  cale was furious, and angry that he had been so oblivious to everything. he knew that tracey was doing what she was doing, but did not realize that the two most important and I mean the most two important people in her life, had said nothing. again. 

cale kissed her forehead as her breathing settled, and she looked up at him. she placed a hand on his cheek, and pulled him in for a kiss. "looks like im about to have another tough conversation." she said, referencing the conversation the two had had two night's before as they spent the evening in Stockholm before coming back to the area, that gabe lived in. and one that ended up in a fight. (we'll see that soon) "ill meet up with you all shortly." she hummed, getting up and walking out with her purse. cale and some of the others were going to be staying in the area and were going to visit her and gabe's fathers stables, at their childhood home. which, you already know erik was the first to volunteer to go. gabe though, wanted nothing to do with the day's activity and decided to spend the day with linnea and mel ofcourse. jasmine hopped into the rental car, and sped off like she had never left. she made it over in about a ten minute, high speed drive. she pulled into the very small driveway that was gated, and saw gabe and linnea using chalk on the concrete. jamsine shut her car door, kissed linneas head and walked past gabe without a word. she opened the door, and slammed it shut. mel knew, without having to see her face. mel was finishing linneas snack board in the kitchen, and heard jasmines loud footsteps coming towards her. 

mel turned around to face the redhead. "you already know why im here." jasmine boldy stated, crossing her arms. mel swallowed softly, and nodded. "you had me fooled. you really had me fooled, all those years. huh? you had me fooled at how confidant you were as a mediator, somebody that i could count on day in and day out, somebody that would fight more. like you had done every day when gabe decided he wanted nothing to do with me. which in that case, i have a bone to pick with that viking too..." she trailed off breathing in and out heavily. mel let her continue. "you had me fooled!" jasmine screamed again through tears, pointing at the blonde. "how could you not protect me when some of what was being said weren't valid. you knew it too and yet you still decided to not say a damn thing! i knew- i knew that the moment gabe told my parents he was getting married to you, that it wasn't a good idea. and to think that i wasn't even invited to my brothers wedding or told that you were pregnant with my niece or fuck, when she was born...sickens me everyday." she let out, the one truth that had haunted the family ever since. the world had been told she'd been there every step of the way (even told you guys) for the wedding, but no. gabe had left her out on the biggest day of his life besides the birth of linnea, in which he hadn't even told her when she was born. she said in a shaky voice. "you know, i never even told cale this but.." she said after a minute of silence. "but that day i left for paris, to be with the one person who had always been there for me, was the hardest day of my life since that night in sweden. i had never wanted more than anything to not be here anymore. i had nobody to turn to that wasn't involved in it. nobody in my immediate surroundings. to think that my so called family wasn't there again, crushed me beyond belief. and this - this proves me right again, to never trust a fake blonde." jasmine finished, turning on her heel and walking out of that plastered in your face white house. she opened the door, in which linnea quickly got up to greet her. 

jasmine picked up linnea and pulled her in tightly, letting a few tears fall. "i love you so much little flower, always." she softly said as linnea looked up at her. her blue eyes piercing her sad, sad soul. she kissed her forehead before setting her down. she walked towards her car, when gabe grabbed her arm softly, trying to pull her back. metaphorically and physically. he saw the hurt look on her face, and already knew her stance. "you two deserve each other." was all jasmine said before yanking her arm away and getting in the car. gabe pulled linnea into his arms as they watched her pull out and away from their lives. 

and who knew for how long. 

hope you all enjoyed !

also no hate to fake blondes, it was just for these two lol