real life. + insta.

swedish is italiszied

this chapter is one of realizations. makes me so excited for her journey !

tw: mention of sexual assault, physical/mental abuse and physical assault.

·

jasmine woke up the following morning, unsure again- what she wanted to do. maybe she was depressed? having the time and freedom she had craved, maybe scared her unconsciously. she wasn't sure.

maybe she needed therapy and a lot of it?

she heard some ruckus coming from downstairs, so she threw on an oxford sweater over her cami/ leggings and threw on some ugg slippers and made her way downstairs. she walked in the kitchen, eyeing the expresso machine, and did just that. they had the good kind and by good= expensive. she grinned taking some swedish coffee grounds out of the cupboard, getting her concoction ready.

"cream and vanilla in fridge." she heard behind her, she grinned silently thanking him. she turned to her side, reaching over and grabbing the items.

as the expresso machine started up, she turned face to face with cale and tracey.

oh fuck.

she turned around as her anger grew, but more at cale and not tracey. after yesterday, fuck. she knew tracey had no idea whatsoever.  she brushed those thoughts away.

"hey..say something." mel very quietly whispered to jasmine as she stood next to her, and jasmine rolled her eyes.

she turned around smiling, "hi guys. how are you this lovely morning?" she said extra cheery. cale, mel and gabe knew she was being fake but jasmine didn't care.

"good! im tracey, I've heard so much about you. its so great to finally meet you. " tracey said sweetly and jasmine was taken back by her down-to-earth tone that fit in very well with cale.

maybe, a little too well.

"hi tracey, nice to meet you,too." jasmine said walking over and offering her hand. she didn't look towards cale before walking back to the espresso machine, shutting her eyes.

cale said something under his breath and tracey caught it, "its all good babe."

that was the last straw.

"ill be heading out soon, gotta go kill some invisible defenceman." she mused, putting some ice in her cup and began walking out into the hall to go back upstairs.