real life.

jasmine stood in front of cale at his kitchen counter drinking some alcohol

jasmine stood in front of cale at his kitchen counter drinking some alcohol. she was the first one to get there as the denver crew were gonna hang out and guess who they invited? andre. yet, she wasn't that nervous. she had made peace with him, and she wanted to hang out with him. she knew now that he wasn't friends with peter anymore and that might be ok, baby steps she kept saying. 

"how have you and gabe been fairing this trip?" cale asked curiously leaning on his elbows. 

"hmm,not too shabby. taking it day by day." she confessed, and he nodded. "its been a weird two weeks but I'm grateful for finally being able to act my age." she joked and he raised an eyebrow. 

she smirked before looking away from cale, blushing. "i might of gone on a bender in london with bee and maybe had a one-night stand or two. something i'd never done before." she said putting her hands over her face in embarrassment. 

"woah- okay, damn well ok." cale said uncertain rambling. "go off." he added causing her to laugh. 

"but i-uh, god- i just cant stop thinking about when we kissed. like its been eating at me for the past month almost cale...like, i just want to keep doing it." she confessed took him back a bit. 

"and its ok if you don't think the same. like its fine, i just thought since I'm already talking that id say it." she said swinging back some of her drink. "don't think that." was all cale said for a second. she looked back towards him confused, before he started to walk towards her. he stopped in front of her and smiled, putting his hands on her cheeks staring into her eyes.

"i haven't been able to stop thinking about it too." he said before leaning into kiss the red head. she melted into the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck and deepening the kiss. he parted for a second, catching their breaths before reconnecting them. she wanted more and he knew that, so he picked her up and placed her on his kitchen counter, and started to remove her red jacket, he slid it off and threw it on the ground causing her to giggle. that giggle he thought, really does something to him. he widened her legs just a bit more to get closer to her, continuing their heated make-out section. 

they parted as they heard knocks on the locked door, catching their breaths. 

she looked into his hazel eyes and just melted right there, causing him to blush even more. if it was possible. 

"well that was fun." she mused causing him to laugh, hearing even more knocks. he helped her off the counter, grabbing her jacket and walking over to the door. before he opened it, he went back over to her and gave her another quick peck before going back to the door and opening it.