Ky's Team: The Light's Vigilantes

Leader: Ky

Co-Leader: Elena

Members of the team: Xyk, Nex, Griff, Astra, Jin, Draco, Max Goof, Storm the Pikachu, Tails, Blaze, Shadow (Sonic), Kiyo Takamine and Zatch Bell, Lucky the Yoshi, TJ Detweiler, Sly, Bentley and Murray (The Cooper Gang), Future Trunks (Dragon Ball Z), Katsuragi, Asuka, Ikaruga, Yagyu and Hibari (Senran Kagura), Raimundo, Kimiko, Omi and Clay Bailey (Xiaolin Showdown), Ino, Amy Rose and Mabel Pines.

Kirby (video game): Kirby, Tiff and Tuff (from Kirby anime), Fololo and Falala, Rick, Coo, Kine, Goey, Daroach, Adelaine and Ribbon, Prince Fluff, Meta Knight, Sword Knight, Blade Knight, Knuckle Joe and Sirica (from Kirby anime). 

Naruto: Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha, Kakashi (Team 7), Kiba Inuzuka and Akamaru, Shino Aburame, Hinata Hyuga, Kurenai Yuhi (Team 8), Shikamaru Nara, Choji Akimichi, Asuma (Team 10), Rock Lee, Neji Hyuga, Tenten, Might Guy (Team 9) and Gaara. 

The Owl House: Luz Noceda and Amity Blight.

Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures: Pac-Man, Cyli, Spiral, Circumference, Blinky, Inky, Pinky and Clyde.

Billy Hatcher: Billy Hatcher, Rolly Roll, Chick Poacher and Bantam Scrambled.

Spongebob Squarepants: Spongebob, Patrick, Squidward and Sandy.

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic: Twilight Sparkle, Spike, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, Sunset Shimmer, Trixie Lulamoon and Starlight Glimmer.

Neopia: Tormund and Roberta.

Shrek: Shrek, Fiona, Donkey, Dragon and Dronkeys.

InFamous: Cole MacGrath.

Madagascar: Alex, Marty, Gloria, Melman, Penguins of Madagascar, Mort, Maurice and King Julian.

Jak and Daxter: Jak and Daxter.

Foster's home for imaginary friends: Mac and Bloo, Eduardo, Frankie, Wilt, Coco and Mr. Herriman and Madame Foster.

Undertale: Toriel, Sans and Papyrus.

Castlevania: Simon Belmont, Richter Belmont, Alucard, Eric Lecarde and Maria Renard.

MLATR: XJ9/Jenny Wakeman, Brad, Tuck, Sheldon, and Glenn.

Resident Evil: Leon Kennedy, Claire Redfield, Chris Redfield, Ashley Graham and Jill Valentine.

Rayman: Rayman and Globox.

Rogue Galaxy: Jaster Rogue, Simon, Steve and Raul.

Recess: Ashley Spinelli, Vince, Gretchen, Mikey and Gus.

Kim Possible: Kim Possible, Ron Stoppable, Tim and Jim Possible

Samuraï Jack: Samuraï Jack and Scotsman 

Star vs the forces of evil: Star Butterfly

Gravity Falls: Dipper Pines and Grunkle Stan.

Danny Phantom: Danny Fenton/Danny Phantom, Tucker Foley and Sam Manson.

Persona 5: Ren Amamiya (Joker), Morgana, Ryuji Sakamoto, Ann Takamaki, Yusuke Kitagawa, Makoto Niijima, Futaba Sakura, Haru Okumura, Kasumi Yoshizawa and Zenkichi Hasegawa.

Over the Edge: R.J. Verne, Hammy, Stella, Ozzie, Heather, Penny, Lou, Spike, Buck and Quillo.

Black Clover: Asta, Yuno, Noelle, Klaus, Yami and Mimosa.

Bully: Jimmy Hopkins, Pete Kowolski and Russel.

Seven DeadlySins: Meliodas, Elizabeth, Hawk, Diane, Ban, King, Gowther, Merlin, and Escanor.

My Hero Academia: Mashirao Ojiro, Yuga Aoyama Minoru Mineta, Toru Hagakure, Rikido Sato, Mezo Shoji, Kyoka Jiro, Hanta Sero, Tsuyu Asui, Koji Koda, Ochako Uraraka, Mina Ashido, Denki Kaminari, Ejiro Kirishima, Fumikage Tokoyami, Tenya Ida, Momo Yaoyorozu, Katsuki Bakugo, Shoto Todoroki, Izuku Midoriya/Deku and All-Might.

The rising of the Shield Hero: Naofumi, Raphtalia, and Filo.

Rugrats/All grown up: Tommy Pickles, Charles "Chuckie" Finster Jr, Phil and Lil Deville, Dil Pickles, Angelica Pickles, Kimi Finster and Susie Carmichael.

Captain Underpants: Georges Beard, Harold Hutchins and Benjamin Krupp/Captain Underpants.

Mario: Captain Toad and Toadette

Fire Emblem: Lucina, Robin and Chrom.

Animaniacs: Yakko, Wakko and Dot.

(Which characters from the The Light's Vigilantes do you want in a Death Battle? Let me know at the comments below)