Davis Bio:

Name: Spartan Davis #.217

Age: (same age as Master Chief) 

Hair color: black 

Eye color: dark brown

Gender: male

Biography: Davis is a SPARTAN II Commando in service to the UNSC. Davis was one of Master Chief's closest childhood friends. He lived with his mother and father on Eridanus II, the same planet that John lived on with his family. 

John and Davis were both inseparable and were highly recognized as important heroes during the Human-Covenant War. Davis worked alongside Master Chief in almost every mission for over thirty years, earning every medal, except for the Prisoners of War Medal.

Davis is a man with dark brown eyes, a strong brow and short black hair. Davis also had a scar going down his right-eye from his eyebrow to his cheek bone.

Davis was just as much one of the best super soldiers alongside Master Chief. He had great strength, fast reflexes, and a dedicated drive for success.

During the events of Halo: Combat Evolved, Davis wore steel black MJOLNIR Mark V armor with a gold visor.

During the events of Halo 2 and 3, Davis' armor was upgraded to the MJOLNIR Mark VI having the same color and visor.

During the events of Halo 4, Davis armor was upgraded with some modifications to his Mark VI [GEN2] armor, again with the steel black color and gold visor. His armor also included a Thruster Pack.

For voice reference: Davis is voiced by Brian Bloom, the voice of Keegan from Call of Duty: Ghosts.