Devon Bio:

Name: Devon

Age: 5 (Lost Legends), 15 (world conquest), 16 (Heroes of Light), 20 (after Paths of Destiny) 21 (Kingdom Hearts 3: The Eternal Journey) 

Hair colour: dark brown

Eye colour: blue

Gender: male

Race: human

Family members: Shara (mother), Ducar (father), Lumina (older sister), Vholran (older brother), Precht/Hades (grandfather: father's side), Drego Fireheart (uncle), Mileena (aunt), Derrick Fireheart (cousin), Drago Fireheart (grandfather: mother's side), and Freya the first (grandmother: mother's side).

Likes: Luna, his friends, his harem, training, making new friends, his family, helping people, traveling through the worlds, peace and quiet.

Dislikes: The Dark Lord of the Shadows, Lord Thanatos, the Dark Order, monsters, villains, perverts, rapists, racists, traitors, and seeing his friends hurt.

Biography: A noble, heroic, handsome young man with a heart full of pure light, a strong sense of justice, and unrelenting courage. He is a Keyblade Wielder of light alongside his friends, Sora, Riku, Kairi, Arcturus, Yasuke, Arthias, Aisha, Ky, Noel, Pax, Nex, Mickey, Roxas, Draxon, Xyk, Aria, Ventus, Terra, Aqua, his parents Shara and Ducar, and is the most powerful among them.

Devon stands 6" feet tall, has a tan skin-tone, short dark brown hair, blue eyes, and a muscular physique. His hair is brushed down at the front and back along the top to the back with the back ending at the base of his neck in a ducktail style.

In Kingdom Hearts: Lost Legends, Devon is 5 years old. Ten years into the events of Kingdom Hearts: World Conquest, and Kingdom Hearts: Days of Memories, Devon is 15 years old. In Kingdom Hearts: Heroes of Light to Kingdom Hearts: Paths of Destiny, Devon is 16 years old. After Kingdom Hearts: Paths of Destiny, Devon is 20/21 years old and becomes the Legendary Keyblade Master.

In Kingdom Hearts: Lost Legends, when he was 5 years-old, Devon wears a small grey shirt, khaki shorts, and black strap shoes.

In Kingdom Hearts: World Conquest, Devon's attire consists of a black open vest over a black T-shirt underneath, dark blue jeans, a pair of black wristbands, and black military boots with straps on them. Devon's vest sports a blue Kingdom Hearts symbol on the back. He wears a signature silver chain necklace with a clear blue crystal Kingdom Hearts sigil.

Later on, Devon is gifted two armored gauntlets that allows him to switch in and out of his special Keyblade Armor. These gauntlets were full-length extending all the way up from his hands to his forearms. The gauntlets have a silver armguard with a black underside and had three segmented sections of silver armor around the bottom of his hands. On the back of the gloves was a spiral triangular pattern made from three flat pieces of blue crystal, surrounding a glowing circular diamond gem that shines with sparks of white radiance with glints of the rainbow. The armguard on the gauntlets has white runic symbols, like the ones on his Keyblade, etched into the silver metal. They also have a black button with a blue ring around it, and two sharp edges protruding around the elbow area.

In Kingdom Hearts: Paths of Destiny, Devon wears a black, short-sleeved jacket that is kept unzipped with grey pockets. The hood, sleeves and jacket have a dull grey lining. Underneath, he wears a skintight, black tank top with a V-neck style collar with his Kingdom Hearts chain necklace around his neck. His armored gauntlets had been replaced with his black wristbands, leaving his hands bare. On his right-middle finger was his Celestial Ring. On his lower body, Devon wore his dark blue jeans with a black belt around his waist, held together by a silver buckle. His pants were tucked into his shoes. Devon's shoes were now mainly black and grey with silver lining, black soles, a grey tongue, and silver belt-straps holding them closed.