Death Battle: Trunks vs Arcturus

(This Death Battle is for @GrimstoneRX1300 for helping with some ideas of what he would want for his OC's in my books) 

INTRO:

Wiz: Trunks Briefs, time cop of the Dragon Ball Xenoverse.

Boomstick: Arcturus Farron, the Speedster Sapphire from Kingdom Hearts.

Wiz: While these two temporal warriors may be well known, today we're looking at their counterparts from alternate universes.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

XENO TRUNKS: 

Boomstick: Everyone knows Trunks is is the coolest Dragon Ball character. Don't lie. When he showed up to prove Goku wasn't the only Super Saiyan around, ya popped a Shenron in your pants.

Wiz: After witnessing his entire world slaughtered by a deadly android duo and using his mother's time machine to hop to the past to make things right, Trunks made his triumphant return to his own time period. 

Boomstick: But for this version of Trunks, that's where things start to get a bit different, when he was intercepted by this JoJo-posing fairy chick.

Wiz: The Supreme Kai of Time, Chronoa. She watches over all of time in the Dragon Ball universe and was forced to arrest Trunks for his alterations to multiple timelines.

Boomstick: Welcome to the world of Disney's Loki. Oh, sorry, Dragon Ball Heroes. An alternate universe, no, Xenoverse, where every Dragon Ball story has its own canon timeline. It's kinda like if some nerd's weird DBZ fan fiction became totally official, and it rocks!

Wiz: Unlike his more well-known counterpart, this Trunks was made to atone for his crimes against time by joining Chronoa's secret enforcers, the Time Patrol.

Boomstick: I'll give ya one try to guess what the Time Patrol does. But hey, even if it wasn't on his to-do list for the week, Trunks is the perfect guy to protect the whole mutliverse. He has the usual collection of the Saigon's ki powers, but also a magic sword straight from the Hero of Time! 

Sambamhaw: Hero of Time? You mean Link?

Boomstick: No, not him.

Sambamhaw: Crono?

Boomstick: Not him.

Sambamhaw: Tapion? 

Boomstick: That guy, yeah. 

Sambamhaw: While a version of Trunks from Dragon Ball Super appears in Heroes, both versions of Trunks share a similar history. 

Wiz: Even with the differing timelines, it's heavily implied this Trunks has lived all the way through some variation of the Goku Black Saga. Therefore, he possesses all powers the original Trunks has, including the ability to assume the golden form of the Super Saiyan.

Boomstick: And gathering ki from other lifeforms to make this ultra huge laser sword! 

Sambamhaw: A.K.A., the Sword of Hope. A technique he created when the hopes and energies of everyone are gathered like a Spirit Bomb and Trunks's body absorbed it before channeling it to his sword, he can use it to cut down even immortals like the fusion form of Zamasu. 

Wiz: However, he has also performed a divine ritual to unlock godly ki within himself, taking on the incredible red visage of a Super Saiyan God.

Boomstick: God power sure does come in handy when he's fighting literal demons! Like when these weirdos revived Mechikabura, the ruler of the Demon Realm, causing all sorts of time breaks across the Xenoverse. It's kind of a mess.