Ken Bio:

Name: Ken 

Age: 12 (Kingdom Hearts: Light's Destiny), 13 (Kingdom Hearts: Heroes of Light), 14 (Kingdom Hearts: Paths of Destiny), 15 (Kingdom Hearts: The Eternal Journey)

Hair color: white

Eye color: teal

Gender: male

Alias: Kenneth (full name) 

Family Relatives: Abel (father) 

Biography: Ken is Noel's first friend and ally. Ken met Noel in Wisdom City when he was attacked by the Heartless and the Black Xetis and Noel tried to help him. Where Ken is from is unknown, but he doesn't want to talk about it. 

When Noel and Ken learn about the Black Xetis and the Heartless, Ken decided to tag along with Noel for the fun of it, but later as they keep travelling together, Ken starts being more defensive to Noel and wants to help her find her brother and the two have a close bond and work together greatly. 

Although Ken is a hot-headed and foul-mouthed boy, Ken has a soft spot and tries to have a good moral and will risk his life for Noel.

Through Kingdom Hearts Light's Fate: Ken is a twelve-year-old boy with messy short white hair, teal eyes, wearing a black jacket with four small zippers on each side of the jacket and a bigger zipper that's opened in the middle of the jacket showing a V-neck green shirt under the black jacket and a zipper on each long sleeve, dark brown knee-length pants with zippers on each side, black sandals, and black goggles with a red flexible frame wrapped around his forehead.

Through Kingdom Hearts Heroes of Light to The Eternal Journey: Ken's outfit is a sleeveless dark green vest that's revealing his abdomen and there are black flame designs on the dark green vest, black bands with blue spikes on both arms, dark green pants with dark orange side stripes on sides of the dark green pants, and dark red sandals and he's still wearing his black goggles with the red flexible frame wrapped around his forehead.

Ken wields and fights with a magic guitar known as Magus Guitar and it's a green guitar with blue flame designs and has grey six strings. When it comes to combat, Ken can cast various music-based magic spells, such as shooting magic music notes, create magic music waves, and can even cast offensive elemental spells, such as fire, ice, and lightning magic.

Ken is also good a physical combat as he can bash his guitar at an enemy and even follow up with his music magic and he can also coat his music magic with fire magic, ice magic, or lightning magic and cast fire magic music notes or lightning magic music waves. Ken tends to be reckless and only uses offensive only magic and not defensive magic, but can still prove to be tough.

What lies in Ken's heart is Brawn, Determination

For voice reference, Ken is voiced by Max Mittelman.