Noel's Team: The Twilight Protectors

Leader: Noel

Co-Leader: Ken and Pax

Members of the team: Xaria, Nixa/Ina, Jinux/Nuji, Luke, Boo (Monsters INC), Banjo-Kazooie, Grace the Eevee, Cream the Rabbit, Knuckles, Espio, Omega (Sonic), Carmelita, Aladdin, Alibaba and Morgiana (MAGI), Aang, Katara, Sokka, Toph, Zuko and Suki (Avatar : The Last Airbender)

LEGO Dimensions: Batman, Gandalf and Wyldstyle.

Digimon Adventure: Tai (11 years old) and Agumon, Sora (11 years old) and Biyomon, Matt (11 years old) and Gabumon, Izzy (10 years old) and Tentomon, Mimi (10 years old) and Palmon, Joe (12 years old) and Gomamon, TK (8 years old) and Patamon, Kari (8 years old) and Gatomon, Davis (11 years old) and Veemon, Yolei (12 years old) and Hawkmon, Cody (9 years old) and Armadillomon, Meiko and Meicomon (10 years old).

Crash Bandicoot: Crash with Aku Aku, Coco and Crunch.

Miraculous : Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir: Marinette Dupain-Cheng (Ladybug), Adrien Agreste (Cat Noir), Alya Césaire (Rena Rouge) and Nino Lahiffe (Carapace).

Transformers: Bumblebee, Optimus Prime, Arcee, Bulkhead, Smokescreen, Wheeljack, Ironhide, Ratchet, Jazz, Sideswipe, Hound, Drift, Crosshairs, and Grimlock.

Xenoblade Chronicles: Shulk, Reyn, Dunban, Fiora, Dickson, Sharla, Juju.

Ratchet and Clank: Ratchet and Clank alongside Rivet and Kit.

Kid Icarus: Pit, Dark Pit, Palutena, Viridi, Phospora, Magnus, Dark Lord Gaol.

Threads of Fate: Rue and Mint.

Ty the Tasmanian Tiger: Ty, Maurie, Shazza, Sly and Julius.

Teen Titans: Robin, Beast-Boy, Starfire, Raven and Cyborg.

Bat-family: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood, Tim Drake, Oracle, Cassandra Cain and Stephanie Brown.

Soulcalibur: Siegfried

Percy Jackson: Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase and Grover Underwood.

Jimmy Neutron: Jimmy Neutron, Sheen Estevez, Carl Wheezer, Cindy Vortex, Libby Folfax.

Tak and the Power of Juju: Tak, Flora and Fauna, Lok, Jibolba and Dead Juju

Billy and Mandy: Billy, Mandy and Grim.

Earthbound: Ness, Paula, Poo, Jeff, Boney, Kumatora and Duster.

Shaman King: Yoh, Anna, Manta, Tao Ren, Ryunosuke and Horohoro.

Fairly Oddparents: Timmy Turner, Cosmo and Wanda, POOF and Sparky.

Mario: Mario and Peach.

Fire Emblem: Marth, Ike, Caeda, Byleth, Rowan and Lianna (from Fire Emblem Warriors).

The Dragon Prince: Ezran along with Bait, Callum and Rayla.

The Bad Guys: Mr Wolf, Mr Snake, Mr Piranha, Mr Shark and Mrs Tarantula.

Ninjago: Lloyd, Kai, Cole, Jay Walker, Zane, Nya and Master Wu.

Demon slayer: Tanjiro and Nezuko.

Dead Space: Isaac Clarke.

Zelda: Wind Waker: Toon Link and Zelda/Petra.

Fable: Wolf Among us: Bigby Wolf.

Puss in Boots: Puss in Boots, Kitty Softpaws and the 3 Diablos.

Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster Bunny, Babs Bunny, Plucky Duck, Shirley McLoon, Dizzy Devil, Furrbal Pussycat, Fifi La Fume, Calamity, Cosette Le Pew, Little Beeper, Gogo Dodo, Little Sneezer and Sweetie Bird.

(Which characters from The Twilight Protectors do you want in a Death Battle? Let me know at the comments below.)