Elena Bio:

Name: Elena

Age: 12 (Kingdom Hearts: Light's Destiny), 13 (Kingdom Hearts: Heroes of Light), 14 (Kingdom Hearts: Paths of Destiny), 15 (Kingdom Hearts: The Eternal Journey)

Hair color: light blue

Eye color: blue

Gender: female

Family Relatives: Bella (mother) 

Love interest: Ky/Virtus

Biography: Elena was Ky's first friend and ally. Elena first met Ky in Justice City when she was attacked by Tortus and the Black Xetis and Ky defended her and fought by her side. Elena was from a city called Platinum City, but an invasion of the Heartless and the Black Xetis cost her her family and her friends and Elena was the only one who made it out of Platinum City alive. 

When Ky and Elena learned what the Heartless and what the Black Xetis are, Elena decided to help Ky with his journey to save worlds from the darkness, find his friends, and his mother and as they keep going on their journey, Ky and Elena start having a close bond and are inseparable, making them a good team and they work together excellently.

 Although, Elena is a sassy and sometimes short-tempered girl, Elena is a smart, reliable, kind, spunky, and cheerful girl who will remain by Ky's side no matter what.

Through Kingdom Hearts Light's Destiny: Elena is a twelve-year-old girl with long light blue hair, blue eyes, wearing a violet sleeveless top with pink trims, orange skirt, pink shoes, pink bracelet on her left arm, and a ruby amulet around her neck.

Through Kingdom Hearts Heroes of Light to The Eternal Journey: Elena's outfit is a sleeveless violet top that's almost the same but it has pink markings on the violet top, violet semi-long belle sleeves on both arms, a pink medium skirt with cyan markings on the pink medium skirt, violet bandages on both legs, light blue shoes, and her long light blue hair is now tied to a long ponytail and she's still wearing her ruby amulet around her neck.

Elena wields and fights a staff called Wisdom Staff and it's purple with a pink orb at the top. When it comes to combat, Elena can casts various spells from her staff, such as shooting magical bolts from her staff, create magic bombs, and even cast elemental spells like fire magic, ice magic, lightning magic, and wind magic. Elena can also cast barriers around herself and her friends, heal herself and her friends during and after battle, and even stop time.

Elena is also capable of physical fighting with her staff and even follow her spells after her staff attacks and can also coat her spells in the element spells, such as creating fire magic bolts or ice magic bombs. Elena can also try to reveal weaknesses of an enemy and advise her friends how to defeat their enemies and also try to find a way through any difficult situation.

What lies in Elena's heart is Wisdom, Sincerity, Devotion, Knowledge, Truth, Diligence, and Empathy.

For voice reference, Elena is voiced by Erica Lindebeck.