Berk Dragons:

1. 

Name: Kindle 

Gender: female

Dragon Race: Monstrous Nightmare

Rider: Draxon

Biography: Kindle is a female Monstrous Nightmare from the Island of Berk and Draxon's dragon. While she is a strong and fierce Monstrous Nightmare, Kindle does have a gentle and compassionate side to her personality.

Kindle has light blue scales with grayish-black spots and streaks scattered around her body. Her blue color fades into grey on her wing edges. Kindle's underbelly was tan, and her eyes were yellowish orange eyes like most other dragons. Like all other Monstrous Nightmares, she has large shiny grayish-black horns on her head that curved slightly outwards on the edge.

2. 

Name: Lapis 

Gender: female

Dragon Race: Deadly Nadder

Rider: Xion

Biography: Lapis is a female Deadly Nadder from the Island of Berk and Xion's dragon. She is a dragon that has a gentle side to her personality, but when danger calls, Lapis will fight to protect those she loves.

Lapis has a sea blue colored body and a light beige underbelly. Her wings are purple on both sides with some dashes of blue on them. Her tail had purple spikes and fades into purple halfway from the base toward the tip. Lapis' head had small, yellow eyes, a crest of yellow horns, and a yellow nasal horn on her snout. And her feet had black talons.

3. 

Name: Bristle

Gender: male

Dragon Race: Deadly Nadder

Rider: Roxas

Biography: Bristle is a male Deadly Nadder from the Island of Berk and Roxas' dragon. Bristle has a gentle, passionate personality and is loyal to Roxas. He is also quite fond of Draxon and Xion.

Bristle has golden blonde scales with a light beige underbelly. The inside of his wings is a mixture of brown and tan. He has yellow horns, black talons, and yellow eyes.

4. 

Name: Firestorm

Gender: male

Dragon Race: Monstrous Nightmare

Rider: Axel

Firestrom is a male Monstrous Nightmare from the Island of Berk and Axel's dragon.

Firestorm has red scales, a tan underbelly, and black stripes running along his body. He has yellowish-green eyes.