Lord Drazor Bio:

Name: Lord Drazor 

Age: (same as Ducar) 

Eye colour: black with red iris 

Gender: male

Biography: A dark, fearsome Keyblade Wielder of great, terrible power. Once he was a Keyblade Wielder of Light until the darkness took hold of his heart and changed him forever.

Lord Drazor wears a skin-tight jet-black bodysuit, which featured a set of flexible ribbed armor plates. He also wore tight black garments, full-shoulder pauldrons, a helmet that covered his entire head, and a series of leather belts around the waist. The helmet held a mask with a T-bar black visor which concealed his face, a vertical rectangular-shaped grill with an open split going down the center acting as a mouth, and an outwards slanting metal plate attached that protected the rear and sides of the neck. The armor also included a breathing apparatus which was controlled by the wearer. The breathing pattern was forced and eclectic. On his hands were black gauntlets that went up his forearms. These gauntlets featured a set of artificial metal claws which were attached to the fingertips and were sharp enough to tear through flesh. A long razor blade which ran along the back of his forearms. Lord Drazor also wore a black ragged, floor-length combat skirt around his waist. Finally, embedded on his chest was a dark red triangular shaped heartstone which was a mark of dark evil. His overall appearance was designed to inspire intimidation and great fear into any enemy.

What lies in his soul is Corruption and Fear.

As a Keyblade Wielder of Darkness, Lord Drazor wields a Dark Keyblade known as Fear's Shadow.

Fear's Shadow was a Keyblade of Darkness that was predominantly black and red with a long cruel blade decorated with glowing red lines. The hilt resembles a ram skull, colored black, but the horns are grey with red lines. The ram skull had red eyes of darkness in its eye sockets. The teeth resemble black demonic wings, and it features an eye of darkness at the head of the blade. On the bottom of the black hilt of the Keyblade was a red oval crystal gem. The guard is similar to the blade in that it continues the black and red design, incorporating wings similar to the teeth as well. The keychain is black human-shaped skull with red eyes of darkness. The Dark Keyblade also had evil twisted glowing red markings all over its teeth and blade.

As Lord Thanatos' apprentice, Lord Drazor possesses many dark powers at his disposal. He can move at lightning speeds. Jump high long distances. Lift objects a billion times his size. Manipulate objects through willpower. And has incredible resistance to pain and injury making him nearly invincible and invulnerable to any attack. Lord Drazor is no longer Human. He is now a mechanized cybernetic Keyblade Wielder of Darkness.

Lord Drazor is also capable of achieving his divine form called Rosé, a god-like form infused by his darkness. 

For voice reference, Lord Drazor is voiced by Sam Witwer, the dark voice of the Sith Warrior, Lord Starkiller in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition

For Lord Drazor's breathing reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1_FQPjRfsYt=85s