Malistare Bio:

Name: Malistare

Age: unknown 

Hair color: bold

Eye color: red

Gender: male

Biography: Malistare is a powerful sorcerer who served the Dark Lord of the Shadows as his shadow priest. Much like his master, Malistare was a heartless being and a master of sorcery and dark magic.

His skin was completely white and decayed. His eyes were red in color. And he was completely bald, having no hair on his head or face.

Malistare wore a high collared black vest with grey accents, two gold shoulder guards, black leather gauntlets, dark grey pants, black kneeguards with skull motifs, and calf-high black boots. Malistare's attire had red circular gemstones in various places. Three on his shoulder guards, one large and two small, and two more on his kneeguards. On his head, he wore a black crown that had two curved points and was slightly slanted backwards. Around his waist was a black, ragged skirt attached to a black belt. The skirt had a thick drape of cloth hanging from the front, lined with ancient latin characters. On the belt was a gold medallion with a red gemstone embedded in its center.

His weapon of choice was a large, cruel, bony scythe which was leaning on its stand next to the bookshelf. Its handle was black, and the blade was a bony white color. The head of the scythe was a grey screaming skull that had three spikes in the back that curved downward with the large blade coming out from the mouth of the skull. At the base of the blade was a large glowing red gem. And the pommel was a long sharp spike with several small spikes at its base.

For voice reference, Malistare is voiced by Troy Baker, who portrayed the voice of Shinnok from Mortal Kombat X.