Ky/Virtus Bio:

Name: Ky/Virtus

Age: 12 (Kingdom Hearts: Light's Destiny), 13 (Kingdom Hearts: Heroes of Light), 14 (Kingdom Hearts: Paths of Destiny), 15 (Kingdom Hearts: The Eternal Journey)

Hair color: dark brown (disguise) gold (real) 

Eye color: blue

Alias: Virtus and Prince of Light 

Family relatives: Fortitudo (father), Amora (mother), Noel (cousin), Nago (uncle), Rachel (aunt), and Najo (cousin). 

Biography: Ky wields a Keyblade and uses it to fight against the Heartless and the Black Xetis, who are attacking other worlds. Ky is from a world known as Requiem City with his mother named Sophia. Ky hangs out with his three best friends named Pax, Griff, and Nex and dreams of going to the outside world someday. 

One night, Ky lost his world to the darkness and was separated from his friends and his mother and he vows to find them while going to other worlds to save them from the darkness with the help of his new friends and also fulfill his destiny that he is still unaware about, but will one day realize his destiny. 

Despite Ky's rash and impulsive nature, Ky is a bold, courageous, loyal, kind-hearted, positive, and selfless boy with a strong sense of justice who hates evil and injustice and is willing to stick up for anyone who is dear to him and will also put his life on the line for others who are in danger.

It's revealed that Ky is Virtus, the Prince of Light and son of the Lord of Light and the Queen of Light. Ky also learns this his destiny is to become the new Keyblade Master and the new Lord of Light while also trying to keep balance between light and darkness and maintaining peace.

In Kingdom Hearts Light's Destiny: Ky is a twelve-year-old boy with blue eyes, dark brown hair with a big bang covering his right eye, wears a blue shirt with a white opened hoodie with black short sleeves under the blue shirt, dark green shorts with a star chain hanging from the left side of his shorts, and a gold necklace with a crystal key at the end. Ky's hair is now gold.

In Kingdom Hearts Heroes of Light: Ky is a thirteen-year-old boy with gold shaggy hair with a big bang covering his right blue eye and more bangs nearing his eyes and he's now wearing a white hooded tunic with the right side being sleeveless while the left side is short sleeved, there are blue markings on the white tunic, blue trims are on the short sleeved left side, a white finger less glove on his right hand, white knee-high shorts with blue star like symbols on them, white and blue shoes, a white and blue headband with a crystal star around his forehead, and is still wearing his gold necklace with the crystal key sword.

In Kingdom Hearts Paths of Destiny: Ky is a fourteen-year-old boy wearing a white tunic with blue short sleeves with blue angel wings at the back and a blue hood, blue knee-high pants with white small stars, white finger less gloves, white and blue shoes, and still has his headband with the crystal star around his forehead.

In Kingdom Hearts The Eternal Journey: Ky is a fifteen-year-old boy wearing a blue sleeveless V-neck shirt with a white sleeveless short outer shirt with a blue hood while the back of the outer shirt has blue angel wings and a gold crown in the middle between the angel wings, blue knee-high pants with white chains hanging from both sides, white roman bands with blue markings and gold circles on his arms, and blue and white shoes and he's still wearing his crystal key necklace and crystal star headband.

Ky's Keyblade is called Dawn of Hope and it has a blue edge and teeth that has a white angel wing, a crown at the top of the edge, gold hilt, silver handle, green circle, white stars on the edge, and a blue and silver chain with a golden crown at the end.

Ky wields and fights with Dawn of Hope in his right hand backhanded and has a unique fighting style when his Keyblade is backhanded. When it comes to combat, Ky is very quick and agile and can throw his Keyblade like a boomerang, perform edge slashes even when coating it in fire, ice, or lightning, perform dash slashes, and deliver spin slashes. Ky is also very good at unarmed combat and can also follow his hand-to-hand fighting style with his Keyblade attacks.

Ky is also very capable of casting magic spells, offensive, defensive, basic, and advanced. Ky can shoot fireballs, ice shards, summon lightning bolts, whirlwinds, shoot orbs to manipulate gravity, heal himself and his allies, stop time, and can reflect projectiles back at his enemies. Ky can also combine his magic with his Keyblade, such as coating his Keyblade with fire, ice, or lightning and can deliver powerful edge slashes or throws his Keyblade while it's coated with fire, ice, or lightning.

Ky also has the ability to manipulate light magic and he can cast light bolts, light rays, light waves, light barriers, and even light blades.

What lies in Ky's heart is Courage, Friendship, Valor, Virtue, Justice, Kindness, Honesty, Generosity, Loyalty, Humility, Hope, and Light.

For voice reference, Ky is voiced by Zach Aguilar.