Nex Bio:

Name: Nex

Age: 13 (Kingdom Hearts: Light's Destiny), 14 (Kingdom Hearts: Heroes of Light), 15 (Kingdom Hearts: Paths of Destiny), 16 (Kingdom Hearts: The Eternal Journey)

Hair color: black

Eye color: crimson 

Gender: male 

Family relatives: Mortem (father), Hilda (mother), Odium (brother), and Pax (brother) 

Biography: Nex wields a Keyblade, like Ky, but doesn't fight for the light and rather fights for his own purposes. Nex is from Requiem City and appears to not have a family and lives on his own while having to deal with scorn, fear, and hate from other people in Requiem City. Nex was friends with Ky, Pax, and Griff and dreams of leaving Requiem City due to his hatred. One night, Nex has opened the door to Requiem City and allowed the Black Xetis and the Heartless to destroy Requiem City while revealing his betrayal to Ky for his goal, which is finding out the truth of his father and his past and vows to get the answers, even if it means going down the path to darkness and helping Zervik with his world conquest plan. 

Nex is cynical, cold, cruel, calculating, aloof, rude, and brutal boy who scoffs at friendship and is willing to destroy and kill anyone who gets in his way of his goal, including Ky.

Nex only fights for darkness and has no regard for life. All he seeks revenge on his brother Odium for murdering their father. But after having a talking with Jet and remember his time with Ky, Pax, and Griff, he's starting to regret all the pain and heartache he cause as he redeemed himself. 

In Kingdom Hearts Light's Destiny: Nex is a thirteen-year-old boy with pale skin, semi-long black hair, crimson eyes, wears a black shirt with dark grey long sleeves, black pants with crimson chains hanging from the pants, and necklace with a black crystal skull at the end.

In Kingdom Hearts Heroes of Light: Nex had long black hair with a streak of crimson while there are two bangs nearly covering his crimson eyes, wearing a black and crimson long-sleeved robe. Underneath it, Nex wears sleeveless and hooded black vest that's torn and opened revealing his pale bare chest that has a red blood like mark on his chest, black pants with crimson chains on both sides, black boots, and black bandages on both arms.

In Kingdom Hearts Paths of Destiny: Nex is a fifteen-year-old boy wearing a sleeveless black and crimson vest revealing his abdomen, black pants with crimson side stripes and a crimson chain hanging from his right side, black finger less gloves, black bandages on both arms, and black and crimson shoes. 

Nex wields a Keyblade called Death's Embrace which has a crimson crooked edge with a black demon wing for teeth, black hilt, dark grey handle, demonic horns on the top of the edge, black skulls on the edge, and a crimson and black chain with a black skull at the end. 

Nex's Keyblade has been upgraded to Damnation Shadow which has a dark crimson skeletal edge with a spiked crescent shape for teeth, black spikes are on the edge, the hilt is still black but now has demonic wings on both sides, black bones are in the form of a keychain and at the end of the keychain is a Black Xeti symbol with a giant black skull in the center of the crescent.

Nex wields darkness like all dark Keyblade wielders, but he specializes in shadow manipulation. When Nex's left eye starts to glow dark blue, he can transform into shadow demon form. 

In this form, Nex is a shadowy demonic creature dark blue streaks on his body, four demonic wings are still on his back, dark blue spikes, claws, fangs, and a tail. 

What lies in Nex's heart is Hatred, Death, Rebellion, Negativity, Injustice, Rage, Vengeance, Power, Fear, Sin, Betrayal, and Darkness.

For voice reference, Nex is voiced by Kirk Thornton.