Luna Bio:

Name: Luna

Age: 20

Hair colour: black 

Eye colour: blue

Gender: female

Race: Night Fury 

Likes: Devon, her friends, Toothless, dragons, Berk, training, sleeping, having fun, helping people, and flying. 

Dislikes: The Dark Lord of the Shadows, Lord Thanatos, monsters, villains, perverts, traitors, and seeing Devon or her friends hurt.

Biography: A beautiful female Night Fury from the world of Berk. Also known as "The Unholy Offspring of Lightning and Death itself."

Luna has a jet-black scales and aquamarine eyes. She is a medium-sized dragon. Luna possesses three sets of wings (One main pair and one smaller pair near the base of the tail). She has two extremely large wings that allow her to do a vertical takeoff. Behind that is a set of smaller wings that aid in gliding. On her tail are two tailfins that allow her to maintain steering and stability in flight. Unlike Toothless who is missing a tailfin on the left-side of his tail, Luna has both her tailfins. These physical characteristics show a difference between her and Toothless.

Luna is kind, loyal, friendly, supportive, caring, intelligent and protective towards Devon and his friends. She also has a bit of sense of humor. She sometimes is playful and docile, but she also shows great curiosity. Luna is very intelligent that she can understand words and commands.

During Kingdom Hearts: World Conquest Luna gains a human form and takes the appearance of a young woman with black hair and blue eyes.

After Devon finished his Mark of Mastery at Kingdom Hearts: Paths of Destiny, Luna also gains anthropomorphic Night Fury dragoness with the scintillating body of a young woman from Vervada

She has a lean, slender body shape with her wings folded behind her back, a slim waist, and wide hips along with her strong tail. Her paws are human-like hands with five fingers, and her padded feet had four toes. Luna wore an open, black zipper vest with grey pockets and silver linings, and the black Night Fury Strike Class symbol on the back of the vest with a purple galaxy background. Underneath, she wore a grey midriff, spaghetti-strap top with a blue Kingdom Hearts sigil on her chest, leaving her midsection exposed. Luna's spines lined her body from her back down to the end of her tail. For the lower half of her body, Luna wore denim shorts held by a black belt with a gold ring buckle. On her feet were black sneakers with gray laces and silver soles. And finally, the female Night Fury two light blue crystal ring bracelets around her wrists, and two similar crystal anklets around her ankles, which glowed beautifully with light.

When Luna obtains the Eternal Dragon Slayer, she also gains the ability to use Dragon Force in her human form. Meaning she gains light blue dragon scales on on her arms, dragon slits on her eyes, and blue dragon markings on her sides of her face. 

Luna first met Devon when she found him unconscious in the forests of Berk after Destiny Islands was consumed by the darkness

Luna first met Devon when she found him unconscious in the forests of Berk after Destiny Islands was consumed by the darkness. Since they had met, she devoted her life to aid and protect Devon throughout his journey, and the two have become closest friends and nearly inseparable, sharing an unrivaled friendship with each other. 

Mysteriously, she is given the ability to talk physically when Devon seals the Keyhole to Berk, making her the only dragon with the ability to speak. Luna values Devon's life and friendship more than anything. She has excellent depth perception and reflexes in flight.

She can narrow her pupils to slits when threatened or angry, similar to that of a cat. But when she is docile or happy, her pupils dilate and become more dog-like. 

Luna proves herself to be a very valuable fighter when it comes to fighting the Forces of Darkness, such as when she fights the Heartless alongside Devon in the forest, or when she fights the Heartless in aerial combat during her test flight with Devon, Hiccup, and Toothless. Even when she, Devon, Hiccup, and Toothless fight Red Death at Dragon Island.

Luna shows excellent teamwork with Devon making her a valuable companion. To Devon, Luna is considered his best friend alongside Sora, Riku, and Kairi. Devon and Luna now share a romantic relationship despite their differences being a human and a dragon. Although she enjoys the company her friends, Luna spends mostly all of her time with Devon.

As she travels alongside Devon on his journey to defeat The Dark Lord of the Shadows and bring everlasting peace to the Universe, Luna learns of the gruesome fate of Devon's mother and father, Shara and Ducar. Feeling immense sorrow for Devon, Luna decides to place him under her care and thus she never leaves his side.

For voice reference, Luna, the Female Night Fury is voiced by Tiya Sircar, the voice of Juniper, the beautiful Pachyrhinosaurus from Walking with Dinosaurs (2013).