Griff Bio:

Name: Griff

Age: 12 (Kingdom Hearts: Light's Destiny), 13 (Kingdom Hearts: Heroes of Light), 14 (Kingdom Hearts: Paths of Destiny), 15 (Kingdom Hearts: The Eternal Journey)

Hair color: dark silver hair

Eye color: blue 

Gender: male

Biography: Griff lived in Requiem City with his three best friends, Ky, Pax, and Nex, and they always hang out with each other, until Requiem City was on the brink of destruction by the darkness, and Griff was taken away. 

Now, Griff is out somewhere, and what he's doing is mysterious. Griff also has a past that he doesn't know about, but he will know sooner or later. Despite being rambunctious, Griff is still a good person, and wants to be there for his friends, and follows what's right.

Griff is actually from a clan of mages known as the Magicus. They are a race of beings with a gift of mystic arts. It was formed by a powerful Sun Mage by the name of Sol, a wise and respectful mage and the clan's leader.

In Kingdom Hearts Light's Destiny: Griff is a twelve year-old boy with messy dark silver hair, blue eyes, wearing a brown shirt with white short sleeves, dark blue pants, red shoes, and has a mark that looks like an orange sun with wings on his right arm. 

In Kingdom Hearts Heroes of Light: Griff is a young thirteen-year-old boy with even messier dark silver hair, blue eyes, wearing a light brown sleeveless shirt with a sun symbol in the middle, indigo pants, black shoes, and silver chains hanging from the pants.

In Kingdom Hearts The Eternal Journey: Griff wears a white shirt with an orange sleeveless hooded vest over it with a sun symbol is at the back of the vest, indigo and orange pants with sun shaped chains hanging from them, black and orange shoes, and black and orange bands around his arms.

Though he doesn't have a Keyblade, he's an expert in archery and a master of colour-based lighting magic. Griff's weapon is a bow with a blue and orange arc with the two ends of the arc having sun like symbols and there is also a quiver containing arrows that have blue points and orange fins with a chain that have sun symbols.

Purple lighting creates a purple lightning shield, yellow lighting which coats his feet to deliver a powerful yellow lightning kick and transforms his arrows into fists, red lighting to create red lightning daggers, green lighting to create green hammers, blue lighting which he uses to enhance his arrows speed, orange lightning to create bombs, and white lightning all that creates a giant white lightning dragon. 

For voice reference, Griff is voiced by Greg Cripes.