Tavo Bio:

Name: Tavo 

Age: thirties 

Hair color: brown

Eye color: brown 

Gender: male

Race: human

Homeworld: Celestial Realms

Biography: Tavo is a sly, cunning, ruthless mercenary who works for the Dark Lord of the Shadows and his empire. Tavo used to be part of the Celestial Guard, working alongside Ducar and his comrades to ensure peace continues to thrive throughout their glorious home. But his selfish behavior and vicious tactics revealed him to be inadequate to continue service. He eventually grew tired and left the Celestial Guard, beginning a life of crime. It wasn't long before he was banished from the Celestial Realm and cast out into the Lanes Between. 

That was when the Dark Lord of the Shadows found him and offered him power, fortune, glory, and a place in his empire for his services in exchange for his loyalty. Tavo gladly accepted for his desire of ambition and became the Dark Lord's spy, mercenary, and ruthless commander.

Tavo had short, black hair, one dark brown eye, a beard along with a goatee, and a well-built physique. He wore a black vest, leather vambraces, black fingerless gloves, grey pants, and black boots. He also wore leather pads strapped to his upper arms. The right-side portion of his face was covered by cybernetic implants which also included a red-hued bionic eye. Around his waist, he wore a black belt with a silver clip-on buckle.

His weapon of choice was two Butterfly Knives which were strapped to his back. These knives had single edges, three holes in the blade, and five curved hooks along the top.

For voice reference, Tavo is voiced by Michael McConnohie, the voice of Kano from Mortal Kombat X.