Noel Bio:

Name: Noel

Age: 12 (Light's Fate), 13 (Heroes of Light), 14 (Paths of Destiny) 15 (The Eternal Journey) 

Hair color: pink

Eye color: blue

Gender: female

Family relatives: Nago (father), Rachel (mother), Najo/Jaxon (older brother), Ky (cousin), Fortitudo (uncle), and Amora (aunt)

Biography: Noel wields a Keyblade and uses it to fight the Black Xetis and the Heartless and to protect the worlds from them. Noel is from a world known as Shine City and lives there with her adoptive older brother, Luke. 

She likes to spend time with Luke and her friend, Haya and dreams of visiting worlds with her brother. One night, Noel lost her world to the darkness and was separated from her brother and her friend and she promises to find Haya and Luke while going to different worlds and saving them from the darkness with the help of her new friends while also having a fate that she is unaware about. 

Despite her shy and timid nature, Noel is a kind, gentle, caring, pure-hearted, innocent, and modest girl who will do anything for the people she cares about and will never leave her friends' side, even if it means having to fight.

In Light's Fate: Noel is a twelve-year-old girl with blue eyes, long pink hair with a cyan hairband on her hair, wearing a yellow hooded sleeveless shirt with a silver zipper in the middle of the yellow shirt with orange and pink flower petals on the right side of the shirt, an orange short skirt with a silver rose hanging on the left side of it, a pink bracelet on her right wrist white and blue shoes, and a silver necklace with a crystal heart at the end.

In Heroes of Light: Noel is a thirteen-year-old girl with shoulder length pink hair with two bangs on her shoulders and she's now wearing a white hooded tunic and it's shoulder less and there are yellow markings on the white tunic, yellow trims are on both sides, white long semi-long finger less gloves, a white medium skirt with yellow flower like symbols on it, blue and white medium high-heeled boots, a white and blue hairband on her hair, white heart like earrings on both ears, and still wearing her silver necklace with the crystal heart.

In Paths of Destiny: Noel is a fourteen-year-old-girl wearing a white shoulder less top with yellow flower petals with a yellow hood, a yellow medium skirt with white roses around, white long finger less gloves, white medium high-heeled shoes and she still has her heart shaped earrings, hairband with the heart symbol, and her crystal heart necklace.

In The Eternal Journey: Noel is a fifteen-year-old-girl wearing a yellow shoulderless mini-dress with a white sleeveless short outer shirt with a yellow hood while the back of it has a yellow fairy wing and purple demon wing, white cloths hanging on both sides from mini-dress skirt, white small bracelets with yellow markings on her arms, black semi-long stockings, and yellow and white heeled short boots and she's still wearing her crystal heart necklace, hairband, and earrings. 

Noel's Keyblade is called Radiant Salvation and it has a yellow edge and teeth that has a clear fairy wing, a heart at the top of the edge, silver hilt, bronze handle, orange circle, pink flowers on the edge, and yellow and bronze chain with a silver heart as the Keychain.

Noel wields and fights with Radiant Salvation in her right hand and has a good original fighting style. When it comes to combat, Noel is very graceful and smooth and can throw her Keyblade like a boomerang, perform edge slashes, deliver swing slashes, coat her Keyblade with fire, ice, or lightning, and even give flip slashes. Noel is also very good at delivering kicks that follow up with her Keyblade attacks.

Noel is also very good at casting spells, offensive, defensive, basic, and advanced. Noel can shoot fireballs, ice shards, summon lightning bolts, whirlwinds, shoot orbs that manipulate gravity, heal herself and her friends, stop time, and reflect projectiles back at enemies. Noel can even combine her magic with her Keyblade and coats her Keyblade with fire, ice, or lightning and deliver magic Keyblade attacks.

Noel is also capable of manipulating both light and darkness, but she prefers not to use it unless it's her last resort.

What lies in Noel's heart is Grace, Chastity, Morality, Peace, Harmony, Radiance, Faith, Nobility, Benevolence, Love, Sincerity, and Innocence.

For voice reference, Noel is voiced by Laura Bailey.