Draxon Bio:

Name: Draxon

Age: 18

Hair colour: black 

Eye colour: blue 

Gender: male

Race: Nobody 

Love Interest: Xion 

Likes: Roxas, Xion, Axel, Sea-salt ice cream, his friends, training, peace and quiet, traveling to other worlds, and helping people. 

Dislikes: The Dark Echo, Organization Xiii, the Dark Lord of the Shadows, Lord Thanatos, perverts, traitors, and seeing his friends hurt. 

Biography: A teenage boy much like Roxas who shares many ranges of feelings.

Draxon has slightly tan skin, blue eyes, and short black hair. Draxon's hair had a messy style, sports fringes on his forehead, and his hair spikes downward on the back of his head, ending at the base of his neck.

When it came to clothing, Draxon wore a black, low-collared jacket with a zipper resembling the Nobody symbol. Over this, he wore another jacket, this one unzipped and white with several blue block designs and a silver hem on the end of each sleeve. He also wore black pants trimmed with blue lines around the waist and down it's legs. For his feet, Draxon wore silver and black boots which had silver straps in place of laces. On both his wrists were two black wristbands. And finally, Draxon had a silver ring on his right-middle finger that was decorated with linear markings.

As Devon's Nobody, Draxon has the ability to wield the Keyblade. He wields two Keyblades, one of Light, and one of Darkness: Virtuous Soul and Darkest Pain.

Virtuous Soul was a Keyblade of Light. The Keyblade was predominantly white while the blade was silver, consisting of two long shafts that ends with a blue gilded heart connecting to the sharp tip of the blade near the teeth. The shafts are adorned with several twisting, blue patterns and glittering stars. The teeth were fashioned in the shape of the Kanji for "virtue" (美) with a blue center fading to white along the edges. The hilt was silver and smooth. At the top of the hilt was a hollow white gilded heart with blue edges, acting as the blade connector. The guard was comprised of two angelic wings fading from white at the top to blue at the bottom. The Keychain token was a polished blue crystal orb with a white star shining inside.

Darkest Pain was a Keyblade of Darkness. The long blade was black with a silver border. Etched along the shaft were several twisting, dark blue patterns. The teeth were the shape of the Kanji "power" (量). The handle was smooth and black, surrounded by a rectangular guard. The guard was predominantly black, though it fades into dark blue toward the base of the blade, and it has three spikes on its corners. A dark blue round gem sat in a six-pointed circular piece just above the hilt. The Keychain token was a black and dark blue uncut gem with dark shadows flying around inside.

Demon Slayer Magic: Ice, Fire, Water, Earth, Lighting, Steel, Holy, Light, and Darkness 

For voice reference, Draxon is voiced by Toby Maguire, the voice of Peter Parker/Spider-man in Spider-man, Spider-man 2, and Spider-man 3.