Chapter 1

Whew , welcome to my another book of Harukyu ff ! the original ship in this story was Jeongkyu but I changed the pair after I found a suitable story genre for Jeongkyu itself. Romance Comedy will be so great for them right ???. Okay, let's focus on our main pair here hehe. This is a vampire au. In this story, Haruto will be more older than Junkyu.

All character, place, situation are all fake and
it just from my pure imagination

This story is classified as 18+ . Read at your own risk !

_________________

Kim Junkyu a dhampirs, who was born under the blue moon light. He is special with his hidden power that he didn't even know because of his grandparents decided to keep it as a secret for his grandson safety purpose. They can't bare to lose another precious one inside their family to be kill brutally by those evil creature.

(Dhampirs - half human, half vampire)

Junkyu is not innocent as their grandparents thought when his terrible vivid memories from his childhood very clear and scary. The moment when a group of werewolf murdered his father right in front of his eyes trying to protect him from getting taken by them as they found out the vampire's son are very special for holding the most powerful ability that might change the world.

He was 7 years old that times witnessing all those bloody fight between werewolves and vampires just to save him. He can't even cry or scream for help because he was too shocked watching his father drenched in blood, chocking tryna to say something to him that he couldn't hear clearly until someone, a young man probably one of fellow vampire close his eyes with their palm and brought him out from the place. Junkyu can clearly heard the man sobbed while carrying him inside their arm.

At the lake when they feels the place was safe and empty, the man put Junkyu down on the ground. The vampire man can't help it but to break down in front of Junkyu, his legs feel weak and he kneeled down on the ground while sobbing so hard. His shoulder was shaking, as 7 years old Kim Junkyu watched it.

Little Junkyu titled his head and slowly reached for his cheeks. Innocently stare into the vampire's eyes and gasped a little when the he saw the alluring shining red ruby eyes. The man close his eyes as he feel the small hand soften his cheek. Somehow he feels calm a little bit.

The handsome vampire man open his eyes slowly and the little Junkyu frowned as he saw the man eyes are no longer red as a beautiful ruby. The man smiles softly while patting the his head "I will send you to your grandparents house and let's meet again when you turn adult later. I promise I will protect you" he muttered to the clueless little Junkyu who blinked cutely.

The last thing Junkyu saw was, the man blow something into his eyes.

The next day after what happened to that tragic night, Junkyu woke up inside their grandparents from his mom hometown. He can't remember how did he end up here and how he felt asleep. He glance around looking for that young man who brought him out from the place last night. There's no sight from the young man.

His grandma come inside the room with so much sorrow on her face trying to find a way to announce to his grandchild about his father's death.

Month by month , Junkyu continue living as a normal person, just like a normal human playing with his friends around his age and going to school like nothing happened to him before. He have lost both of his parents where his mom passed away as soon as he born to the world while his father got murdered brutally right in front of his face. He may look innocent kid who didn't show his emotion or his parents death didn't effect him but deep inside, he was hiding his sadness, hatred and furious inside him.