Chapter 12

Jay snickering while staring at Junkyu who keep walking closer to them. Rei gripped her fist before she try to attack him but with her small body, she already bumped onto the table right after Junkyu pushed her away.

"he's too fast" Rei mumbled while groaning at the pain he felt at her rib. She didn't even realize when did the dhampir male pushed him before she could attack him.
"Rei, are you okay ?" Asahi asked and the girl nodded while flashing a smiles.

A bitter smile one

"Not bad..." Jay shrugged running his hand onto his hair. Junkyu scoff "because of you... I lost my father" he clenched his jaw gazing at the vampire male with so much hatred. He was waiting for this moment to face Jay who was betraying his own fellow vampire and even trapped his father by working together with those werewolves. He won't forgive this male.

"You don't deserve to live..." Junkyu grabbed his neck, with all of his strength he stomp Jay against the wall. The others was gasping.

"Jay !!" Rei, Asahi and Jungwon called in almost unison.

Junkyu feels very offended when Jay just keep laughing even in this kind of situation. "are you kidding me kid ? your father... are the reason why I'm like this.. because of that Haruto male... He abandoned me like I never existed in the first place. Haruto stole everything... and I hate master Kwangkyu for giving him more attention.. do you understand that ? your father... are the one who deserves to die..." Jay laughed in amusement when he saw Junkyu's reaction.

He tighten his gripped on Jay's neck while intensely looking into the male's eyes. Jungwon try to step forward but Asahi hold him "Don't..."

"but-"

"Just stay quiet Jungwon.." Asahi firmly command got a heavy breath from Jungwon. He couldn't let Jay to get hurt especially right now. That male was too precious for him. He clicked his tongue and try to find a way to fight the dhampir.

"My father didn't abandoned you.. he love you too not just as his pupil but as his son.... he cherish and proud of you.." Junkyu stated, softly this time. Well, that's the truth judging by the way his father write about his two pupils inside his diary.

Talk about the diary, he found it when he cleaned his grandparents house before he moved to Seoul after the death. His father really love his pupils especially Jay and Haruto. The way his father describing how much he adore them make Junkyu sad like how can Jay think otherwise ?!

Jay lips curl down slowly. In denied, he shook his head "Don't lie to me ! he doesn't like me. He love Haruto more than me. I hate that old man so much-"

"Urgh !"

Jay groaned when a punch land on his stomach making him coughing in blood. "You're the one who complicated the thing. You're just jealous because Haruto hyung are better than you. You just envy."

Jay snickering then smirked "Why would I get jealous over that vampire ??!" his face change into serious "If it's not because of me, he wouldn't survive a long time ago. That moron don't even know where is his place from the first place and have an audacity to took my place and got master KwangKyu's attention" he added again.

Junkyu couldn't understand what is Jay trying to explain and he tilt his head in confusion. Once again Jay laughed at his reaction "You didn't know right he murdered a woman ? she's a crown princess of Yongsang back then"

"I know about that but I didn't know who is she actually." Junkyu replied

"He got caught and put in dark prison for almost a month. Looking lifeless. He have nobody who can save him back then." Jay continue.