Chapter 9

"They are indeed looking for Junkyu there and end up killing his grandparents" confirmed Yoshi, adjusting his glasses that he bought yesterday. He look good on it he thought that's why he decide to wear it to Uni today. Lisa place her hand on her chin. There's a lot of questions running inside her head.

"The same werewolves who murdered master Kwangkyu ?" Lisa asked and everyone inside the room looking at her. She flashed an innocent smile waiting for them to respond. "Well, we're not sure about that" said Yeonjun while glance at Haruto who flipping a book upside down. He clearly didn't read the book.

Haruto raised his chin up when he saw the others looking at him. "So, what are you going to do ?" Lisa asked breaking their sudden silent.

"I think that kid know something. Let me keep an eye on him" Haruto stated firmly. The others try to guess who Haruto just talk about. "Junkyu ?" they asked almost in unison. He nodded.

"Something suspicious ?" Yeonjun asked and once again Haruto nodded.

"I already told you guys about his awareness of his own ability right? he hide it from us and act innocent. He know about his grandparents murderer too." Haruto explain earn a confusion on those three. "Did he told you who is the murderer ?" Yoshi asked this time with a little tilt.

"I'm not sure but judging from the way he murmured whenever he cry or mad, he keep mentioning about a bakery. He even said he want to kill them." Haruto took a deep breath after that. Lisa nodded while mouthing an "oh"

Yeonjun licked his dry lip then open his mouth "Did he plan to get a revenge on them ?" Lisa immediately look at him then clear her throat.

"Can I tell something ?" She raised her hand up in hesitation. The three male change their gaze to her "what ?" Haruto with his deep voice. Something is wrong he thought when he read the woman face.

"For what I saw in the future, he indeed seeking for a revenge. But someone accompany him with the same intention too. The two of them get a revenge together." Lisa said then glance at Haruto who blinking his eyes.

Yeonjun and Yoshi dumbfound. Who could it be the one who will seek the revenge together with Junkyu ??

*********

Junkyu just stepped outside from his room apartment and smell a sweet blood near him. He just about to get out to buy something from the convenient store but he got distracted by the blood smell instead. All he can sense is a sadness. He part his lip for him to breath through his mouth just like what Haruto had taught him.

He look for the source and found a little kid hugging his own knee while crying at the stair. He approach the kid carefully "hye, are you okay ? he asked then gasped when he saw the kid have so many bruised and blood stain are everywhere on the skin. He sad and mad at the same time.

"Where is your mommy ?" Junkyu carefully asked as he squad down to match their head together. The kid cry "mommy... killed... dad..." he sobbed with a trembling voice. Junkyu froze at the answered. He blinked for a couple of time "What does it means ?" he asked for the further details.

"Daddy always drunk.. and hit us so, mommy stabbed him... so he won't hit.. me anymore.." the kid cry even harder. Junkyu parted his lips in dread. He look around before he cupped the kid cheeks "where's your mommy now ?"

"She... she told me to go.. she's at our home..." the kid muttered while looking into Junkyu's eyes. Junkyu bite his bottom lips and quickly take out his phone. He dialled for Haruto's number before he call to the police station. "Hye kid, tell me... where is your home.."

"Number 311... third floor" the kid reply hesitately. He still sobbing while Junkyu try his best to give the kid comfort. Not even a blink, not even a second, they heard people freaking out while screaming in terror down there. Junkyu try to take a look through the glass window and gasped when he saw a woman drenched with blood on the road. Looks like, she just commit suicide from third floor after killing her own husband.