Chapter 16

A pack of wolves gathered at this one place. It's not their usual vila at the mountain but this time inside the forest.

The Lord turned into human as he want to announce for something "It's almost winter and you know what does it's mean ??" he asked.

"That's right. Blue moon will appear soon" he answered his own question. He look at the wolves one by one with a really fierce look. "Find the dhampir boy and let's rule the world !"

And just like that, they howl under the moonlight together disturbing some citizen who haven't fall asleep.

"hyung, about the fabric, you said it's smell familiar. Why don't you search for it?" Junghwan asked after he make sure everything's clear around him after they got back from the gathering.

Jeongwoo sighed in silent. He recognized the smell and the scent of the boy. It's from the boy who always bought their melon bread or tomato pie from their bakery. The fact that, he love it everytime the boy comes. You know, the feeling ? love ?

That's what he felt whenever the boy appeared but after they murdered the two old human, he didn't see the boy coming to their bakery anymore. It's been a month. He keep waiting for the boy and even baked a tomato pie.

"I really hope it's not him.." he muttered.

"nae ?" Junghwan asked. Jeongwoo turned to him then flashed a smile "nothing. Let's go back"

Please let me meet him one more time for me to comfirm it. I will do this alone. Without Junghwan and the others.

"hyung.." Junghwan called snapped the hell of him. The younger already look very serious "hyung, you hide something right ?"

"w..what do you mean?" he almost stuttering then ruffle Junghwan's hair. Junghwan didn't buy it.

"You know who is the dhampir boy right ?" Junghwan guessed. Jeongwoo part his lips trying to deny it but close it again. "I'm tired Junghwan ah.." he smile faintly.

Jihoon who about to close his eyes, quickly open it again when he heard a howled. He's getting scared over a small thing after what had happened. Since he's alone at his apartment, he keep checking if he locked everything including his windows.

He also didn't forget to turned on the light at every corner for safety purpose except for his bedroom. He just turned the dim light for him to sleep.

But seems like he couldn't sleep that night. It was his first night at his own apartment after he got discharged from hospital. He play with his phone and staring onto Junkyu's contact number. He's scared but he miss his best friend so much.

"fuck. I just need to sleep" he muttered then swallow some sleeping pill for him to fall asleep without worrying about anything.

*********

The next day, in class, Junkyu seem unfocused when his mind still flashed at the heat kissed he did with his professor who was teaching his class right now. He keep staring at the male, following every movement from head, torso and lower part. And sometimes, he stare at the slander long hand writing with maker pen on the whiteboard.

As always, the vampire male does look very hot even without trying especially with that black suit, man bun and glasses. Yes, he drool over the man without him realizing the class finally reach the end.

Lia tapped his shoulder make him flinched. "Are you okay ? you seems spacing out a lot today ? I called asking for a paper but you didn't even budge at all. You also... looks so red..."

"I'm sorry. I'm fine..." he touch his own cheek in embarrassement. Lia smile then patted his shoulder "Alright then. See you tomorrow"

"btw nice turtleneck that you wear. Winter is approaching. Dress warmly kyu" she added again before she walk away. Junkyu nodded. He wear turtleneck because there was hickey on his neck and some on his collarbone.