Chapter 10

A week later,

A ray sun hitting on little boy face. With a slight narrow on his eyes, he smiles at the person who have taking care of him almost a week. Junkyu turned to look at him and flashed a smiles "Good morning Ujinie..." he scrunched his nose as he approached Woojin who yawned at the hospital bed.

Today, he will be discharged from hospital. "Uncle have bought some breakfast for you.. " Junkyu took out a toast along with hot chocolate from the paper bag. "Thank you Uncle.." Woojin said before he slowly take a bite of his food and humming sign that he really like the breakfast.

"Eat more Ujinie.." Junkyu patted the boy head. They change their gaze toward the door together when they heard someone entering the room "Ops ! Am I interrupting you guys ?" Doyoung asked dramatically place his palm on his mouth.

Junkyu shook his head "No. Not at all"

"Great." Doyoung walked approaching them with a clipboard paper on his hand "how do you feeling today Woojinie ?" he asked as he check on the monitor. "Fine" Woojin replied shortly while munching his food. Junkyu took out a tissue and wipe the little boy lips

"Where's appa Haru ?" Woojin asked as he took another bite. "appa Haru was out there. He's busy with his phone" Junkyu shrugged. Not long after that, Haruto entered the room with a huge grinned "Woojinie are you ready to go back home ?"

Woojin munch his food, slowly gulped it down. He blinked his eyes for a couple of time "I want to visit mommy and daddy before I leave with you two" he asked, looking down at his remaining toast. Junkyu turned to look at Haruto before he nodded "Sure. You should visit them"

After he awake a few days ago, Junkyu have to announced to him about his parents death. Of course this innocent kid didn't know what death means. He just accepted it with a nodded after Junkyu decided to take him. At first, Haruto already planned to send him to his friend's orphanage center but Junkyu didn't want it and firmly asked for an adoption.

Since he still a student and have no money to take care of this kid, he asked for Haruto to adopt Woojin for a while until he graduated. Haruto was frustrated but couldn't reject his request. Well, he can ask for the others to help him to take care of this kid if he lacking as a father soon.

"Have you done eating ujinie ?" asked Junkyu when he saw Woojin gulped down his hot chocolate carefully. "Umm !" the little boy nodded with a grinned. "Good boy. Should we change our clothes into this want..." Junkyu show a shopping bag with a nice clothes inside.

Woojin excitedly nodded got a ruffles on his hair by Junkyu.

Done changing, Haruto stare at Junkyu while listening to Doyoung.

"Do you hear me ? Mr Watanabe ?" Doyoung snapped his finger in front of his face. "Yes. I do" Haruto cleared his throat and act cool right away with his hand adjusting his own necktie. Doyoung smirk at the latter behavior and continue on giving some tips.

"Let's go ujinie.." Junkyu offered his hand with Woojin gladly accept it. With a little jump, he walk following the eldest to the exit entrance and didn't forget to wave at his doctor. Doyoung flashed a smile while waving back

Before Haruto could follow them from behind, he thanking his friend for everything "no worries. It's my job as a doctor anyway" Doyoung assured him with a genuine smiles. Haruto nodded then gesture his hand to the door telling that he will go.

**********

Quiet. Just a noise from television. Yeonjun, Yoshi, Yoon and Lisa who was happen to be there at Haruto's apartment just staring at the kid Junkyu was holding right now. Haruto cleared his throat breaking their silent awkward.

"Here... this kid.. is my kid.." Haruto rubbed his nape while gazing at his friends. Yeonjun's lollipop slipped of from his hand, Yoshi part his lips while Lisa clap her hand. "Wow..." she speechless but she already predicted it from beginning.

"annyeonghaseyo... I'm Seo Woojin.. I'm 7 years old.." Woojin greet with a deep bowed.

"Cutie" Yoon approach him "How are you feeling right now ? still remember me ?"

"Much better ! of course woojin still remember aunty !" Woojin giggled when Yoon rubbed her thumb on the little kid puffy cheeks "Be good with your appa okay ??" Yoon remind him with her eyes gazing at Haruto.

Him ? appa ? that's the thing he wanted to hear a long time ago. He bite his inner bottom lips while glance at Junkyu who already staring at him.

"nae, appa !" Woojin come to reach for Haruto's hand and smile sweetly "appa..." he called again. Junkyu silently chuckled when he found out the vampire male was flustered for being called appa. A hissed escape from Haruto's mouth when Junkyu pinch his arm "your son in calling you and why you just stay quiet ?" he raised his left eye brows.

M..my son ??

Haruto look down at Woojin who still flashing a smiles toward him "Are you hungry Woojinie ?" he asked as he squad down to match his height with the little boy. Woojin shook his head then hugged him making Haruto shocked "I never feel daddy's hug before but I wish... appa could give me more.." Woojin muttered while nuzzling his face on Haruto's shoulder.

A single tears dropped from Junkyu's eyes. He quickly wiped it right away. It's remind of himself. He never get a chance to feel a mother's warm. Even with his own father, he couldn't get enough. He miss his parents so much. A soft smiles form on their face when they saw Haruto pulled the little boy for a tight hug "appa promise will make you happy... just tell me what you want" he muttered.

Woojin nodded. The pure kid feels so happy as he found his new family. He feels comfort and peace. No more hearing his mommy screaming, crying and his daddy yelling and hitting him. Of course, his sudden parents death effected him a bit.

That night, Junkyu stay at the luxury apartment with Haruto. "appa and uncle kyu are married ?" the sudden question make both of them chocked from their food. Woojin innocently look at them one by one with his round big eyes.

"We're not. Your appa is my professor... umm such like...a teacher ! and I'm his student" Junkyu explained after he gulped down his orange juice. Woojin nodded "I wish uncle Kyu can be my appa too" he shoved a spoon of rice inside his mouth.

Junkyu slowly munch his food as his eyes glance at Haruto who peacefully eating his dinner when he actually flustered with what Woojin said. Silent.

The next day, Yoon are the one who taking care of Woojin while the other two have to go to Uni for teaching and study. Junkyu took out a note before he put an airpod on. He was inside the library to study for their sem 1 upcoming exam. He's alone while Jihoon was busy with his club.

A hand he successfully grabbed from his right shoulder. Jaehyuk surprised with it. Junkyu slowly gazing up to meet with Jaehyuk's eyes "What are you doing ?" Junkyu asked coldly making the male stuttering in fear.

Jaehyuk couldn't understand either. Why he suddenly feels chill. He just about to greet Junkyu by touch his shoulder but his hand got grabbed even before he could touch him. The cold stare, and tight grabbed got his knee weak.

"I... I was about to ask you. Are you alone ?" Jaehyuk asked little bit stuttering. Junkyu bite his inner cheek then release Jaehyuk's hand "Sorry, I was just surprised" he avoid Jaehyuk's eyes.

"It's okay. It's my fault too for appeared out of nowhere" Jaehyuk chuckled softly and take a seat next to Junkyu "Where's Jihoon ?"

"Busy with his club" Junkyu replied shortly with his eyes remain fix on his notebook. Jaehyuk take a peek on what Junkyu was reading. He smiles "should we hang out this weekend ? three of us ?"

Junkyu nodded right away without hesitation "sure. let's hang out" he smiles sweetly earn a slight smirk from Jaehyuk "great..."

____________________

- cici

to be continue