Chapter 15

"trap ? what do you mean ?" Haruto questioning the younger who seems to hide a lot of things behind them. Junkyu replied with a smiles.

"If you hiding and do this alone, you might in danger. Remember, they are the one who killed your entire family. The fact that it just a few of them and what if their Lord will join the battle that you planned ?" Soobin remind him and it success make the dhampir male clenched his fist.

Soobin sighed while massaging his temple "I'm not sure what are you planning but just be careful. Don't ever think to do this all alone. Remember what happened to you before ? you almost die. If it's not because-"

Haruto raised his hand up signing to the male to stop. Soobin pressed his lips when Haruto cold gaze staring deep into his sold. He sighed and lean back to the sofa.

"I purposely leave my fabric. I want them to find me" Junkyu finally speak after been silent for a few minutes. "Let's see if they remember my scent" he continue again.

The older bite his inner cheek. The younger really did something dangerous to his own life. "it's been a month after I left it but seems like they haven't found me or they are just too dumb just like what rumor said." Junkyu added while shrugging.

"after your grandparents passed away ?" Haruto guessed carefully.

Nodded. That's what Junkyu respond. Soobin at the other side part his lips in disbelief. This dhampir kid really planned it from beginning. He then rubbed his own face with his palm. "you guys... stay for dinner ? I will cook some for us" Soobin changed the topic as he feel dizzy.

"Sure" Haruto and Junkyu replied with a smiles. Soobin attached his hand together with his lips he pressed showing his dimple. "Alright... what should I cook hm ?" he mumbled before he walk to his kitchen.

The sudden awkward start to hit them after Soobin left. Haruto cleared his throat as he keep rubbing his own chin and sometimes scratch his own head while Junkyu keep looking at his phone even though their mind was still at the kissed they did early.

"It's too quiet..." Soobin muttered then take a peek at them who just minding their own business. He thought, they will continue on what they are doing early after he left but looks like nothing. He expect too much maybe.

Back from the dinner, Junkyu went inside the car first when Haruto still talking about something with Soobin.

"Call me if something happen. I would like to help too." Soobin said and Haruto nodded "I will and I need to watch him. He's too unpredictable" he shook his head then turn to look at Junkyu who was talking in his phone inside the car.

"Alright. Go now. It's getting late" Soobin patted his arm.

Inside the car, Haruto try to start the conversation "who are you talking to just now ?" he turn on the car engine without looking at the younger.

"Just Yoshi. He said Woojin fall asleep at his house" Junkyu replied as he keep switching his gaze to everywhere inside Haruto's car. Haruto frown then turned to look at him "So, Woojin is not at my apartment ?"

Junkyu shook his head "because he want to play with Yoshi instead of playing with Yoon plus, Yoon also busy today"

Haruto nodded then focus on driving. Junkyu glance at him before he cleared his throat "About... early..."

"Kiss ?" Haruto asked even before Junkyu continue. He nodded.

"Why ? you want more ? without interruption ?" Haruto wiggling his eyebrows at him. Junkyu shocked then curl his lips. "why are you suddenly flirt with me like this ? it's kind of creepy" he muttered then rubbed his own arm.