Chapter 4

Haruto pulled up the brake and sighed heavily while rubbing his own face. He turn to his side where Junkyu already fall asleep for drinking too much.

This kid get addicted with alcohol with one try

He shook his head and try to wake up the younger "hye... Junkyu ya... we're here" he softly spoke. With a frowned, Junkyu look up at the "what happened ? where are we ? i need one more glass..." he mumbled. Haruto once again shook his head and get out from the car before he try to lift up the younger like a bridal style. It's really quiet in the basement parking so, no one will witness them.

The next morning, Haruto just glance at the younger who just playing with his mushroom soup. "you want blood ?" asked Haruto with his eyes remain fix at his tablet reading some news in early morning. Junkyu sighed then sip his coffee. "I don't know how to face Jihoon later" he whined and squirm like a child.

"erase his memory. erase everything had happened between you two yesterday" suggest Haruto then dig his soup after finished reading all the news this morning. Junkyu look at him with so much though inside his mind "I would love to do that but, he's my best friend. I shouldn't do something like that toward him. I should... fix it fairly instead.." his voice slow at the end.

The older take a glance at him "just talk with him then" Haruto shrugged while Junkyu already pursed his lips in disbelief. "you're not helping at all"

"I just told you to erase his memory thought" Once again Haruto shrugged.

At the corridor, they awkwardly look at each other. "what are you doing ? say something. our class will starting soon" Jihoon annoyingly said while fold his arm on his chest. "the thing is... can we talk at another place ? Junkyu suggest.

Before Jihoon could agree, Jaehyuk appear out of nowhere while wrap his arm around Jihoon's shoulder. "what are you guys talking about ? " he asked then change his gaze at Junkyu with a smirk "hye Junkyu... sadly you can't join us hanging out last night" 

Jihoon quickly avoid Junkyu's eyes in guilty. "will you join us later ? we plan to play ice skating tonight"

Ice skating in the middle of summer huh ? what a joke.

Junkyu force a smile "I have something to do later... Sorry" Jaehyuk pout his lips in dissapointed voice, "I badly want to be friend with you Junkyu why you looks like you avoiding me ? or... are you perhap hiding something ?" he smirk.

Jaehyuk step closer, lessen their gap "you... you're not normal human right ?" he whispered with a very meaningful smiles. Heart beating so fast, a cold sweat on Junkyu's temple and uneasy feeling sipped his stomach. He gulped hard trying to look for a great response.

"You must be fallen angel ! why are you so pretty and handsome at the same time ?? I envy you... I want an attractive friend like you" Jaehyuk speak while try to reach Junkyu's cheek but Junkyu quickly avoid the contact by giving an awkward laugh "Guess, we should hang out another time. I really can't today" Junkyu excuse try to calm his heart.

"Oh really ? then, how about this weekend ?" suggest Jaehyuk excitedly just like a little kid who just got a lollipop. Junkyu nod and glance at Jihoon who remain quiet watching their interaction.

At class, Junkyu and Jihoon still didn't talk to each other. They just like an awkward stranger which hurting both of them even more. None of them speak a word toward each other. Haruto who silently watching them slightly shook his head and continue on teaching his students.

Even though some of the students are sleeping, daydreaming, eating and talking behind him, he still keep on teaching and didn't have energy to scold them. "okay, that's all for class today. prepare for next week presentation" Haruto speak while looking down at his wrist clock.