Chapter 14

"morning appa ! morning daddy !" Woojin greet the two male who already at the kitchen island eating their breakfast.

"morning woojinahh"

"come here... appa want to feed ujin.." Haruto said while patting his own lap asking the kid sit on his lap. Unfortunately, Woojin refused and sit opposite of him with a grinned.

"If Woojin want to be matured, Woojin don't need appa to feed me anymore" the kid said before he stab the kiwi with his small fork and shoved it inside his mouth. Junkyu and Haruto could just look at each other "aigoo... uri ujinie is grown up already" Junkyu care the kid's hair.

A big smile grew on Woojin's face after he drink half of the mango juice. It taste so fresh and sweet he thought.

Junkyu immediately turn his gaze toward Haruto who sighed while looking at his tab. "What's happening ?" he asked in curiosity. The male looks like he about to murder someone. Something is not right he thought.

"Are you free after class end today ?" Haruto asked and Junkyu nodded slowly. The vampire male look half done at something making he feels more curious but he pressed his lips not wanting to ask further. Woojin look at them one by one but shrugged it away. He didn't want to interfere to adult matter.

At uni, Junkyu keep staring at Jihoon's phone number through his phone. He heard the latter will discharged tomorrow so he wonder if Jihoon will be really fine after what happened. He sighed as he put down his head on the desk while turn off his phone.

A girl behind him puzzled at his behavior then look at the empty seat next to Junkyu. "Junkyu..." she called but the male didn't budge at all as he still thinking about his best friend. He have been like this since Jihoon refused to meet him. A huge sighed coming from his mouth.

Lia, the girl just now shook her head then slapped his back from behind making Junkyu surprised. He turned around and meet with the eyes smile girl that grinned at him "Lia ? what happened ?" he asked in confused.

She pout her lips a little then gaze at the empty seat "so, Jihoon haven't come to class today ? how hurt is he ? is he sick or something ?" she asked im curiosity. Junkyu sighed in silent before he answer "Well, he got hurt a lot..."

Junkyu once again surprised when the girl suddenly lean forward "how serious is he ? I heard he got into a car accident. That's so sad to hear it..." she looks interested in this topic. Junkyu bite his inner bottom lips.

Everyone in uni thought Jihoon was got into a car accident after Yoon spread the news through media social. It was Haruto who ordered it. He don't want students in uni start to panic and scared if they find out Jihoon was getting attacked by a vampire.

"Don't worry Lia. He's fine though. He can talk and eat so, he's completely fine now" Junkyu try to end the conversation.

Lia sit on her seat again with a lot of questions inside her mind "Glad to hear that he's fine." she smile and Junkyu nod as a replied.

At lunch, Junkyu was having a meal with Yeonjun and Yoon at the cafeteria. They was silent as no one dare to start the conversation. Yeonjun the type of person who doesn't like the quiet, he finally open his mouth "The food in cafeteria is getting better right ?"

Yoon curling her lips as she didn't agree with what Yeonjun's said. "The meat didn't cook so well. I dislike it " Yoon commented then Junkyu gaze at his meat as well. It's look fine he thought then shoved the meat inside his mouth. Yeonjun sighed as the silent hit them again.

"Where is Haruto hyung ?" Junkyu finally open his mouth before he drink his cola. "he said, he have to pick up the healing essence from the lab as Lisa noona told him to. Lisa noona already found it" Yeonjun replied. Junkyu nodded in understanding.