Chapter 7

It's been a week after the telephone booth scene, here Junkyu are dragging a plastic bag of trash down to the dump place.

While washing his hands at the lobby, he heard a kid crying. He look around if he could find one but realized it was 100 meter far from him and it's probably on 3rd floor. He shrugged. Normal for him to heard kid crying. It's a kid anyway.

He sat on the provide couch while drinking his hot coffee. It's still early in the morning and it's weekend. He took out his phone when he feels a vibration inside his pocket and smiles afterwards. Haruto send him a text asking if he's free today. He bite his coffee cup and ready to run to his own apartment to get ready.

Junkyu thought they are going on a date or something but turn out, it's kinda disappointed him. He slowly took off his seatbelt with a lot of confusion. Why are they going to the orphanage center ?

Is he really mean to adopt a child ?!! Junkyu thought then gasped a little with his not so stupid mind working. Haruto turn to look at him with a frown "what are you thinking ?"

"You want to adopt a child ?" asked Junkyu right away. Haruto laughed with a shook in his head. Junkyu is really amusing to him. A smiles will always escape from him when he's with the younger. Maybe Lisa was right he thought then flashed a smiles toward the younger who looks annoyed with his laughed.

"let's go if you want to know"

Junkyu following Haruto from behind when their feet stepped inside the yard of orphanage center. Kids who playing at the outside quickly run toward Haruto with a huge smiles on their face.

"Be careful yorobun... don't run" said the woman, Kim Jennie, social worker asking those kids to be careful.

"Uncle Haru... we miss you so much.. why you haven't visit us past few months" Jiwoo a 7 years old kid asking with a pout. Haruto pat her head with a smiles "I'm so sorry... Uncle Haru really busy with work" Haruto replied while dramatically said. Another kid, Hajun, 6 years old kid asking for his attention "Uncle Haru.. let's play with us.. We're playing hide and seek.. come on" he shake Haruto's hand and the vampire male laugh a little finding how cute they are.

"let's play after this okay ? have you guys eaten your lunch yet ?"

"No" they replied in unison.

"Uncle already bought some foods for you guys so, Uncle Junkyu, can you help us to take out the foods we bought from my car ? " Haruto asked the younger for the favor. Junkyu point at himself with his index finger. "who else then ?" Haruto mouthing.

Jennie quickly offered "I can take it and I will ask Donghyuk and Rose to help me" she raised his hand asking for Haruto's car key. Haruto glance at Junkyu who already change his gaze while taking out his car key from his pocket and hand it to the woman. "thank you" he mouth to the woman. Jennie nodded with a smiles.

"Anyway, if you want to meet with Manager Jung, he was inside his office" Jennie speak before she call out Donghyuk and Rose.

"thanks for informing" Haruto smiles.

Haruto turned around and caught Junkyu talking with a kids. He didn't mean to eavesdrop their conversation. A chuckle slip off from his mouth.

"Call me Uncle Kyu.."

"Uncle Kyu... why are you here with Uncle Haru ? " Mansae asked and Junkyu rub his chin acting he like was thinking for something "guess what ?"

"are you guys a lover ?" asked another kid, Bomin. Junkyu chocked with the question and quickly shook his head "Why I have to date with Uncle Haru ? he's not my type" he shrugged with his corner eyes looking at Haruto who also shrugging.