Chapter 20 (End)

Steamy scene ahead. Skip if you not comfortable with gay smut.

Haruto couldn't hold it anymore and change their position. He now was on top of Junkyu as he pinned both Junkyu's hand. "It's my turn.." he whispered then kiss Junkyu's swollen lips while his other hand trying to take off Junkyu's pant.

The younger breath heavily when Haruto sneak his tongue inside his mouth together with his big hand pampered his member. The vampire male really not take it easily just like what he stated a few days ago. He might do it rough.

"I'm sorry Junkyu if I hurt you" he whispered before he took off his trouser showing his beautiful defined body. Junkyu blushed at the sight. Anger and furious he had just now turn into a lustful and hunger.

Junkyu was a bit in nervousness, glancing around the room that a bit dim before he could gulped his saliva hard.

"this is your first time right ?" Haruto asked softly and the younger nodded as a respond. Haruto nodded in understanding and claim the younger lips before he bring Junkyu's right leg to his shoulder.

"Tell me if it's hurt. I try to play it gentle" the vampire male whispered in between their kiss then insert his finger into the hole. It's feel so hot inside he thought.

Junkyu silently gasped while wrapping his arms around Haruto's nape for him to hide his face on the crook of Haruto's neck. He cried at every thrust that the older gave it to him. "hye junkyu... are you okay ?" Haruto asked with his finger stop pushing inside.

"keep going..." Junkyu whimpered as he dig his nail on Haruto's back unconsciously making the male groaned then continue thrusting his finger inside the younger hole.

The vampire male slid his another free hand onto Junkyu's hair for him to look at his face. The tears was visible on Junkyu's eyes making him guilty. He care his cheek before he kiss his lip gently "a little bit more okay ?" Haruto whispered then put another finger to loosens his tight hole.

A whimpered finally turn into a delicious moaned as Haruto already insert his three fingers, thrusting it fastly when he found the sweet spot making the person under him moan messily.

Satisfied with the face and moaned that the younger did, Haruto took out his fingers leaving the younger whining asking for more touch. The dhampir male become needy as he doesn't feel any affection or touch.

Haruto smirked as he tear off the packet of condom with his teeth then put on his penis. "be patient babe..." he whispered then kiss his cheek softly. Junkyu didn't waste his time to pull the vampire male to crash their lips together.

A very deep kiss making both of them lost in the cloud. They gasped for an air as soon as they broke their kissed. "I'm going inside" Haruto warned. Junkyu nodded in excitement thought he was actually really nervous. The older member are too big and he wonder if it fit inside him.

He shut his eyes when he feel something got inside his tight hole. A soft moaned he produce when Haruto try to fit inside him.

"you okay ?" Haruto asked for a last time and Junkyu nodded messily with a sweat all over his temple, looking so beautiful with a tint blush on his cheeks, and beautiful pinkish swollen lip that was part apart.

The innocent eyes looking through Haruto's intense gaze. To make them feel more connect, Haruto locked their hands together and attached their lips before he thrust into his hole.

Junkyu wheezed at every gentle thrust the older give and it's insanely blissful for him. The older growl at how warm and the feeling of being suck inside the tight hole make him crazy. Looking at how the younger enjoyed it, he took this chance to gripped Junkyu's hip then thrust it in a normal phase, hitting his prostate earning a loud moaned from the younger.