Chapter 6

"why this lab getting more chill and creepy ?" complaint Yeonjun as he sat down on the empty sofa while hugging his own body with Yoshi who just come inside the lab. Lisa put down her lab eyewear and a huge sighed escape from her mouth as she feels very exhausted.

"need blood ?" offered Yoon. Lisa shook her head with a smile "No. We're still inside the lab" she rejected then change her gaze toward Haruto who just playing with his phone. "haru... let's talk.." she took out her glove and tossed it inside the nearest bin. She walk away to the back store. It's look like she's going to talk about a serious matter.

Yeonjun, Yoon and Yoshi looking at each other. Haruto didn't protest and just follow her. Before he get inside the store, he send a last text to Junkyu. Yes, he was texting Junkyu all along.

Inside the store, with flickering light, messy place with too much boxes of experimental material, untidy cylinder tube and the removal tool. It looks like a dump place inside here that Haruto couldn't explain. He stare at the woman who already leaning her hip on the old table.

"what's up ? what's so important that you couldn't say it in front of the others ?" Haruto asked leaning his hip at another table as well. The woman took some courage to speak "About your limitation. Are you going to give up your life just like that ?"

"Oh" he replied shortly. No doubt and hesitation in his voice. The male looks like he really want to vanish from this world. Lisa place her palm on her head. A soft sighed coming from her mouth "Just in case you change your mind, I have a few tips for you to stay alive" she take out a note from her pocket and hand it to Haruto.

Haruto received it with a slight frown as he read what was written on the note. He laugh "you want me to kill human and drink their pure blood for my own selfishness ? I'm not doing that"

Lisa fold her arm on her chest "there's another tip, but you only read the first one" she click her tongue in disbelief and took the note on the floor that Haruto just tossed.

"it's no use anyway..." he stretch out his arm and smile to the woman. Lisa silent for a while before she fix her bang and shoved the note inside Haruto's pocket. She pat the younger shoulder with a meaningful smiles "Think carefully. Keep this note if you ever change your mind in the future. I'm not forcing you but, I just want you to think properly for yourself or someone in the future" she pressed the word "someone" so the male could understand what is she mean.

"Junkyu ?" guess Haruto. Lisa shrugged and excuse herself. Before she open the door, she turn to look at Haruto through her shoulder "I know you have been through so much these past century and  probably you're tired with everything. But believe me, a light will come to you to brighten your darkness" she smiles because she just saw his future through the shoulder patted she gave toward the male.

At lunch, Haruto can saw Junkyu was having a lunch with Jihoon. He was glad they are getting along again so he won't see the younger depressed and whining to him  anymore.

He walk away after he watch over the dhampir male and he widened his eyes when someone he knows passing him at the corridor. He turned around to verify if he saw it right or not but he didn't saw the person he saw early instead of random students there. He shrugged his ugly thought away and keep walking.

"good afternoon Sir Haru..." a girl student greet. Haruto slightly bow his head with a smiles.

Behind the hoodie male, there was a smiles creep on his face.

This is where you belong all these years ? and you're watching over the kid thought he will be safe ?

Jaehyuk giggled and went to Junkyu and Jihoon with a soft smiles on his face "I was busy these few hours" he sighed dramatically before he take a seat in front of Junkyu who obviously uncomfortable.