Chapter 2

Evening class ended. Junkyu quickly pack his things inside his bag after their Economy professor stepped out from the class. Jihoon yawned as he stretch out his hands. "finally I get to walk around Seoul" Jihoon muttered in excitement. Junkyu also excited by replying with a nodded.

They just moved to Seoul last three days but they didn't have time to take a walk around Seoul because of University preparation and busy moving to their new apartment near Yonghwa University where they are studying.

A male purposely bumped into Junkyu at the hall.

"I'm sorry. Do you hurt anywhere ?" asked the male. Junkyu awkwardly smiles while shook his head. Why the hell people keep bumping into him at his first day life as a Uni student.

"Really ?? tell me if you hurt anywhere" said the male again looking at him up and down. Junkyu quickly wave his hands in the air sign that he's really fine "argh no I'm really okay. You don't have to worried that much"

"fine then." the male smiles then walked away. Jihoon stared at the male with a frowned. "he looks like a weirdo". Junkyu turned to look at Jihoon then shrugged. Half of him start to feel anxious thought if some people around him was aware about his identity. He try to look at his hand and rub his eyes afraid if his eyes will turn into a blue ocean.

My eyes colour won't change unless I smell a blood or I was thirst for some.

He gulped hard his saliva then tossed away his overthinking. He try to stay positive and take all these bumped accident as a coincidence.

"are you okay ?" Jihoon snapped him back and he forcing a bright smiles with a few blinks. "yes. I was just hungry..." Junkyu rub his belly with a grinned on his face. "then, let's go to the food street ! I was waiting for this moment where I can to taste all those food street" suggest Jihoon.

"yeah ! let's go !"

The duo excitedly walk out from the building then hear a few students was murmuring about something.

"another victim for today ? woahh those vampire are unbelievable" a student speak with a huge sighed.

"The girl victim was a part timer at the food store. Poor her parents have to lose their daughter." another female student speak.

"Can't we live in peace ? why vampire have to exist at the first place ?? they should vanish a long time ago" another male student speak with so much frustrations in his voice.

Jihoon and Junkyu slowly try to approach them "hye. What are you guys talking about ?" Jihoon asked out of curiosity. The small girl reply "there's another victim today. She got killed by a vampire"

Jihoon gasped then cover his mouth with a palm. He knew about vampire existence but didn't know something like this still happening. He thought this creature are slowly extinct. Junkyu paused for a while "what do you mean another victim ? does this mean, this thing happen every day ??"

The girl nodded. They both went silent.

"That evil creature might be around us because they live exactly like a human. So, be careful when you guys meet any stranger" the tall male speak. Junkyu gripped his own fist as he feel anxious. He try to stay calm but then every students suddenly greet their sunbae.

"woah woah. What are you guys doing here ? is there something spicy rumor that I didn't know ?" asked Yeonjun with a smile on his face.

"no sunbae. It just we talk about this" a girl with short hair show his screen phone to Yeonjun. A news about an another vampire suck a girl blood until dry. Yeonjun bite his inner cheeks  "they did it again" he mumbled under his breath with a scoff while Yoon behind him rolled her eyes in annoyed.