Chapter 18

Jeongwoo look at the wall clock and wonder where is Junghwan because the younger said, he will help him out tonight. As he feel uneasy and bothered by something, he stop doing whatever is he doing right now.

He put down the spoon and went out from the kitchen, looking around the dark store with his wolf vision. There's nothing strange until he heard a voice screaming from outside. It sound so familiar and he doesn't waste his time and rush to the outside.

His eyes glowed into the golden when he saw Junghwan attacking Hyunsuk hyung "Junghwan ! what are you doing ?!" he asked and grab the younger neck then fling Junghwan away against the wall before the younger could say any word.

While Hyunsuk could just chocked from his blood when Junghwan's claw already sank into his flesh on the chest side. Jeongwoo look at the older who muddling on the road with terror. He then tightened his grip on Junghwan's neck "what are you just doing ?" he growled.

"I was looking for certainty because you won't tell me who is the owner of the fabric I found. I know, you know something that relate to the dhampir boy. I wonder why hyung hide it from us and even from me. Ain't you supposed to report it to our lord ?" Junghwan snickering and laugh creepily in the end.

"I really know nothing So Junghwan ! and I'm not sure who are the owner of the smell. " Jeongwoo gritted his teeth before he land a few punch on the younger then he smash Junghwan onto the road. Junghwan groaned but still manage to laugh.

"That's mean you already guess who is it right ? are you trying to betray your lord or something ?" a familiar voice come from behind. He shocked then turned around. As expected it was their werewolf lord, Wonwoo.

Junghwan release Jeongwoo's gripped and just a second, Jeongwoo already curled on road with the younger gripping hard on his back neck. "junghwan you...." he hopelessly speak.

I trust you. I told you not to tell anyone about the fabric.

Wonwoo sign to the others and Jeno and Beomgyu know what should they do. They drag the tan skin male to get inside their car "Send him to my torture room in our Villa." Wonwoo ordered and just like that, they gone with Jeno who driving the car.

Junghwan bowed toward their lord "I did my job and-"

Plak!

The younger rub his own cheek after he received an unexpected slapped from their lord. He was confused and furious at the same time. "who told you to hurt human ??" Wonwoo asked when he saw Hyunsuk already close his eyes, lifeless joining the another victim at the other side.

"I thought the dhampir one of them so I try to attack them though they will fight me back with their ability-"

Once again, he got a slapped from their lord. This time, harder. "Stupid !" Wonwoo sighed heavily "I want to keep our existence lowkey and here you are attacking human at the wrong place."

"I'm sorry Lord, I won't do this anymore. Promise." Junghwan bowed his head down. Wonwoo could just sighed and walk away "go back and we will start our real mission tomorrow"

"Yes Lord" Junghwan answered before he follow Wonwoo from behind.

After a few minutes, a girl who just come back from the club, drunk, was about to go home. She keep blinking her eyes when she saw two bodies laying on the quiet road from afar. As she couldn't see properly, she shouted "Ya ! are you guys drunk too ?? let's go for another round yeay hye !" she hiccup while walking with her wobbling legs.

Since she wear a high heels, she almost stumbled. She swear under her breath "fuck !" she took off her heels and keep walking with her bare foot still greeting the two corpse "hye ! are you guys listen to me ?! Eunchae told me to go back early and dump me into my own neighborhood. I want to have another drink... my boss keep overworking me and it's so frust...trated.."