Chapter 5

Jihoon hesitately raise his hand up to knock Junkyu's apartment door. With a plastic bag of chips and soda on his other hand, he close his eyes, taking a deep breath and clear his throat.

And what if he already sleep ???

He take out his phone from his pocket and try to text Junkyu. He scroll through their cute conversation before and get hurt afterward. How could they got into a cold war just because of a slight mistake ? He didn't dare to send a text to the latter as his ego won't let himself to let this matter slide. He sighed and decide to go back to his own apartment which at 4th floor beneath Junkyu's apartment.

Jihoon confused when the elevator he used before is malfunction. The elevator is fine just now but why suddenly ? He shrugged and just use the stair. While stepping down through the stair, he feels like someone following him. He turn around to check if it was Junkyu but he didn't see anyone. He got chill when a wind touch his skin. No window around here so where the hell the wind coming from ? He gulped hard when he remembered the case where vampire suck human blood.

He quickens his pace with a loud heartbeat. Locking his door together with every window inside his apartment after he reach his apartment. He's scared. A panting and sweat drop from his temple while he drinking a bottle of cold water. With a trembling hand, he text Junkyu and tell everything what had happened to him.

While Junkyu already asleep at Haruto's private apartment.

The morning at the bus stop after Haruto dropping Junkyu here, he quickly run toward Yonghwa University after he read Jihoon's text this early morning earning an anxious on him. Haruto shook his head. He already offered to the younger that they can go to University together but Junkyu said he don't want Haruto to get a nasty rumor for going to school with his own student.

It's not like we can't erase their memory thought Haruto and just watching Junkyu slowly disappeared from his sight.

At the hall, Junkyu hug Jihoon immediately. He was damn worried after what happened to Jihoon last night. Jihoon sighed with a soft smiles "ya, I'm still fine. Maybe it just me being paranoid last night" Jihoon assured his bestie. Junkyu tighten their hug ignoring everyone who slightly laugh at them.

"I'm sorry. I should tell you that I'm not at home last night" Junkyu murmured placing his chin on Jihoon's shoulder. Jihoon frowned. "so, where were you last night ?"

Junkyu broke their hugged and awkwardly smile "I'm at... library." he lied. "library ? alone ? last night ?" Jihoon asked in curiosity. Junkyu nod as a reply.

At the lab, Haruto take a sit at the empty seat while gazing at a pile of files on the table. The temperature inside the room made him chill. Lisa look up at him and sighed.

"What do you want to talk so bad ? you even sent a text to me this early morning saying that you need to say something " Haruto asked broking their silent. Lisa stood up from her seat and drink a cup of coffee that she bought from the nearest cafe this morning.

"Last night, I don't know if it was my dream or the future might happen to Junkyu." she hesitately stated and the male look at her with serious face after he heard Junkyu's name. "he... died in Jay's hand" she pressed her lips afterward. It's hard for her to said that but she needs to.

"Jay ?? why Jay ?!" Lisa flinched when Haruto clunk the table and stare at her intensely "I don't understand either. Last time when I checked Junkyu's future he.. he's okay with you and you both looks very happy together but my last night dream.... seems like something is twisting it.." she hold Haruto's arm try to calm the male down. She know he hate Jay so much and what more if the male really kill the kid he supposed to protect?