1

Y/n

I reach out for my phone as the alarm goes off, pulling me out of my sweet dream and my comfortable sleep. I struggle as my hand tries to get my phone and after a while, I succeed and turn off the annoying sound of the alarm. I groan in annoyance. When is this torture going to end? It's the same almost every day, except for Saturday and Sunday. School makes me sick.

The only thing, or person to be exact that motivates me to go to school is my best friend, Kim Taehyung. He's been the only friend in my entire life since I was seven, so we've been friends since elementary school. He means so much to me. He's the sweetest and kindest person I have ever met. I basically see him as my older brother! I can't wait to see him.

Today is the first day after the summer holidays and I haven't seen Tae in so long. He went to South Korea with his fam and had the balls to leave me here. All alone. By myself. He is definitely going to pay for that today.

I finally manage to get off the bed and make my morning routine, still feeling tired as hell. Taehyung and I have talked a lot though while he was away. He has been talking about a friend of his who currently moved to Toronto and will attend Winterville high. He didn't tell me the name of that guy though. I honestly don't care actually. He's just been getting on my nerves because of that topic, but whatever. It shouldn't even be a big deal, right?

Ever since my mother started working overseas, I've been living alone and it's been two months since she's gone already. I have nothing against it, but the only thing that makes me mad, is the fact, that she doesn't even call me and make sure I'm okay. She might send me money, but I haven't heard her voice in so long. When I dial her number on my phone, she doesn't even dare to pick up.

I close the door of the bathroom and make my way into my room, picking out clothes to wear today. I put on a white shirt and blue baggy jeans. I then put the end of my shirt inside my jeans. After that, I put my hair into a golden-colored hairclip and slightly push my curtain bangs to both sides of my head.

I hear a notification pop up on my phone and walk over to my bed only to see a message from Taehyung. A smile formed on my lips as I read the message.

taebear:

Hurry up, Sleepyhead! I can't wait to see youuuuuuu!

Before I text him back, my eyes move over to the time and my eyes widen. I still have twenty minutes. I need to hurry up. Taehyung always waits in front of my house, with his car until I come out. He's always driving us to school and there was never such a day in which he hasn't done that.

I pick up my bag and throw it over my shoulder and hurry down the stairs before I leave the house and close the door behind me. I smile as I see his smiley face while he's waiting for me, leaning against his grey Hyundai. I instantly run over to my best friend as we embrace each other in a hug and he starts twirling me around. "Taehyung!" I giggle into his neck. "Y/n!" He puts me down, both my hands on his broad shoulders. "I missed you!" I smile at him, feeling much happier than I was feeling this morning.

He's my best friend. He puts colors in my grey world. He then opens the door which leads to the passenger seat. "Get in, Princess" He makes me chuckle again as he's being cute again. Almost every girl at Winterville High has a crush on Tae. It kind of made me feel insecure at some times. I was scared he was going to get a girlfriend and then forget about me. But I hope that if he does find a girlfriend, we'll get along together. Just like sisters.

But that's not gonna be easy. All the girls hate me because they aren't in my place. They would kill to be in my place. But we all know that killing is illegal. I get inside the car before Tae closes the door and gets inside the car too. He turns on the engine after turning on music and drives off to Winterville High.

We both finally make our way to the campus, laughing and talking about what happened during the summer holidays. "To be honest Tae, I didn't miss school but I missed you!" I then wrap my arm around his and put my head on his arm. He chuckles. "I missed you too, emo" I then move away and jokingly punch his shoulder. "You're so mean. How am I emo?" "You just are, you brat." He replies. I then stop my movements, standing right in front of him as I remember I still have to get my certificate from the school's secretary since I wasn't at school on the last day of school.

"Tae Tae, you can go to your class! I still have to get my testimony from Ms. Wheeler," I look at him but before I can leave he pulls me back and puts his huge hands on my shoulders. "What is it?" I sigh. "Y/n, remember I told you about my friend? Park Jimin?" Park Jimin was his name. I totally forgot that. "Yeah, what about that dude?"

"You're not gonna be friends with him or even talk to him, you hear me? He's my friend and he's never gonna have anything to do with you, alright? He's dangerous and I don't want him to hurt you." I roll my eyes. As if I care for his friend. I then take his face in my hands, making him feel a bit taken aback. "Taehyung, I never cared about that friend of yours. Don't worry." I answer. "Now if you excuse me, I have to go." I turn away from him and walk inside the huge building.

I felt the mean stares of the female students on me and it was the first time I don't give a shit. I smile inside. Them staring and gossiping won't make me not graduate, right? So why would I even care about them? I won't see them ever again after graduation.

I walk inside the area in which the teachers are located as well as the principal and of course, Ms. Wheeler. I enter her office and knock on the door, to get her to look at me. "Good morning Ms. Wheeler. My homeroom teacher told me I can get my testimony in your office?" She smiles and instantly stands up. "Sure, Y/n!" She walks over to her wooden drawer and takes out my certificate. "Here it is!" She hands me over the paper as I thank her and walk out of the office and into the huge hall in which the students are located during the break, while I stare at my grades.

I smile in satisfaction. This is good, but I can do it better. The hall is filled with students, it's loud and there isn't even enough space left for me to walk to my class in peace. My eyes widen and my heart beats faster as someone bumps my shoulder, making me let go of my certificate as it falls onto the ground. I just stand there and bend over to pick it up when someone suddenly takes the chance to do so.

The hall gets emptier as the students make their way to their classes. My thoughts are once again today being caught off. "That's yours? You've got pretty good grades, huh?" I nervously look up, at the person who is holding the sheet. He's pretty tall. Around 1.75 and has raven-black long hair, as well as beautiful brown eyes. My eyes then move down to his thick and pink lips, my mind going crazy as I'm also realizing how well he's built.

"You should take better care of it. You're not as smart as you seem," He pulls me off guard. What the hell was I just thinking. I immediately take my testimony from his hand, making him smirk. Hot. Y/n stop simping! He's literally being an asshole!

"Hey, what are you so mean for?" I ask, then put the paper in my bag. A small chuckle leaves his perfectly shaped lips. "You're cute, shorty." He then suddenly leans down with his face as I feel his breath against my lips. My hands start to feel warm as my heart starts beating faster and faster. Who does he think he is? I look at him, my eyebrows pinched together.

I gulp down my saliva. "See you around,"

I hope you liked it <3
please don't forget to vote and comment.