19

Y/n

I pay for my uber and thank him before I open the door and leave the car as he drives off. I gaze at Taehyung's house and don't move an inch. Two people make out with each other while some are sleeping on the terrace and some are drunk or playing games. It's a mess and I already regret my decision to come here. There are bottles of alcohol in the grass and empty red cups as well. There's music blasting through the whole house as well and I can even hear it outside.

I should've just stayed home with my ramen and watched my favorite Netflix series, Never Have I ever, but I chose the other way. I'm such a dumbass. I know already that it's going to be a waste of time. But I'll just have to take the party as a chance to talk to Taehyung and just ask him why he's mad at me. I want my best friend back.

Park Jimin hasn't texted me ever since he bought me home. I texted him a few times, but I didn't even get a text back and he left me on seen. Why are people so complicated? Is it that hard to respond? I asked him if he was still going to Tae's party, but he just ignored me even after I asked how he was doing.

I should just leave it behind. He's a player after all. He's fucking around with girls and I'm thankful I'm not one of them, to be honest. He's going to hurt me too and I hate what I feel towards him.

But do I regret the kiss? No. He kissed better than Jungkook ever did. Jungkook was always so aggressive when it came to making out's and I regret losing my virginity to someone like him.

Whatever.

I'll just make up with Tae and get it over with. I just want to leave this filthy place and go home.

I sigh and walk towards the open front door and ignore my surroundings. As I enter the interior, my eyes widen. There are people making out on the kitchen counter and on the couch, laughing or chatting with their friends or partner and enjoying the vibes. I feel kinda shaky at the sight since I'm all alone. I feel kinda ashamed of myself. "Hey, aren't you the girl beating up Zoey?" A random boy with dreadlocks suddenly shouts through the music and passes by me as I flinch.

Everyone knows about it and I bet students made videos of me beating Zoey up. I just ignore the comment and make my way to the kitchen which is also part of the living room and hide behind the counter. I really should have just left the party behind. I glance at the couple making out on the kitchen counter and look away as they're eating out each other's faces. I get so insecure looking at all the perfect bodies of the girls and the outfits.

They are all so confident and showing off their body and not feeling ashamed at all. I want to literally just grab a blanket and hide. I also put on something revealing but not too revealing. I'm wearing a polyester chain sling sleeveless glitter dress in black.

I wonder where the boys are. I hope I'll bump into them, especially Hoseok. I miss him the most out of the rest, honestly. I sigh and lean against the other kitchen counter which is connected to the sink and the stove.

Jimin is probably already here and making out with some girl on his lap and my heart clenches at the imagination. I really don't want that to happen and I hate that crummy thought. I hope I'll just move on from him soon but the way his lips felt was just so favorable. His lips perfectly fit on mine.

"Hey," My thoughts get interrupted and I lift my head only to meet a girl, a bit taller than me. She has beautiful green-blue eyes and light brown wavy hair. Her face is quite pale and her makeup just fits so much to her presence. She's wearing wide black skinny jeans and a white crop top and white sunglasses lifted on her head. She's so beautiful.

"Hey," I gift her a light smile. I didn't expect someone to approach me because people never do, so this is kinda surprising to me but exciting too. "Why are you so alone? Are you one of Taehyung's friends?" She asks me and frowns but smiles as she's reaching out a cup filled with an orange liquid inside. She's holding the same drink in her other hand as well.