14

I fall onto the bed, breathing heavily as sweat runs down my forehead and exhaustion hits me. The girl whose name I forgot falls onto me, also breathing heavily after the second round of me pounding into her. This is slowly getting boring. I don't know how this is supposed to continue. I've been feeling guilty and mad at myself after I saw Y/n crying during detention. I can't get her off my mind and it makes me crazy.

I look down at the female who's resting on me, as I want to roll my eyes but I'm even way too tired to do that. I needed her right now. I needed to let out my frustration on someone. And this is obviously the only how I always do it.

Sex is my only way of distraction, but even though I just fucked someone, that Y/n girl still doesn't leave my mind. It drives me insane. "Get the fuck off me," I say and move her away from me as she's standing up from the bed and looks at me irritated. "What the hell?" She looks like a slut, standing there naked. I usually enjoy this kind of view, but I'm so pissed at the moment.

I get off the bed as well and grab her clothes and underwear as I angrily throw the items at her as she's catching them. "Leave my fucking house!" She immediately runs out of my bedroom, crying as I slam the door shut behind her and run my hands through my black hair and groan before my back hits my mattress.

I've stopped catching feelings for girls after what happened in the past. First heartbreak. All of that was caused by Mia Jones. My first love. Someone I loved with my whole heart and someone I trusted to never break my heart.

She was 2 years older than me, has blue ocean eyes and beautiful blonde locks. We started as best friends when I was new at her school. I was shy and nerdy at that time, basically, an introvert, and Mia was the whole opposite. She was so popular for her kind and sweet character. She had the best grades and the perfect laughter. You could say, she was an angel in human shape.

She was my shoulder to cry on and someone so responsible. Everyone loved her. The teachers, the students, and my parents also did. I confessed my feelings to her and she returned my feelings. I remember how happy I was that day. I bought her flowers and heart-shaped chocolate praline.

But I guess, that wasn't enough for the perfect girl Mia. As angelic as she looks and as precious as her personality was, she was still a whore deep down. I found out about that when she cheated on me with Andrew McDonald.

Andrew McDonald was the school's bad boy and she cheated on me with him, right after I took her out. I saved all my money to treat her and take her out on a fancy date. But she was so ungrateful and still cheated.

She broke my heart.

She broke my heart into millions of pieces.

Was I not enough? Was I not handsome enough? What did McDonald have that I didn't? I balled my eyes out after catching her being fucked by him in his car. I should have noticed the red flags. But how was that even possible when she was so angelic? She broke me. She made me hurt other people. She's the devil in person and I won't ever forgive her for what she did to me. I'm the Jimin I am today because of her. It's all her fault. She made me feel so special. She made me feel handsome and like I was imperfect.

But the same is happening again. Y/n L/n makes me feel like no girl does. She's so mesmerizing and her lips look so irresistible, I'm so attached to them. I just want them to brush against mine and I hate the fact that I'm thinking like this of her. I hate what I'm developing and I want it to stop.

She's so different from all the girls I've fucked. She's not an easy one and that's what makes her so hot and attractive. She's so mean and I like that. Easy girls are boring.

I instantly slap my palms on my face, trying to stop thinking about her. I should stop and probably continue doing what I'm always doing in situations like this. I'm not in the mood for a girl riding me or sucking me off and since I scared that girl out of my house, I have no one else to do it rather than me.

I wrap my hand around my hardened and veiny member and close my eyes as I slowly rub myself, the tension getting hotter and hotter as I feel so much pleasure as I'm giving myself a handjob. I never masturbate and this is the first time after a long time and it feels so good but not better when someone else does it. I move my hand faster, moaning and grunting at the overwhelming satisfaction.

I imagine her hands on my erected penis. What kind of dream would it be to have Y/n's hand instead of mine? I want her to do it. I want my dick in her throat and throat-fuck her. I'm so horny for her. I want to bend her over and fuck her mercilessly. I'm questioning myself if that's ever going to happen. Fuck it. I'll make it happen.

I can't get those innocent eyes out of my mind. She's so fascinating. She hides so much lust and longing in them, I saw it when I pinned her against the wall. She was so desperate for me to kiss her and fuck her right there.

What a dirty girl she is for me.

I want more of her. I want to hear her moaning my name while she takes me. Thinking about that makes me instantly release all of my seeds, making a whole mess on my bedsheets. I grunt once again after releasing myself. This felt so good. I close my eyes and there's suddenly the sound of a notification popping on my phone.

I open my eyes and reach out for my phone on the nightstand. I can't believe my eyes at the notif.

Instagram

Y/N (y/n)

Hey...

I hope you liked it <3
please don't forget to vote and comment.