8

Y/n

I never ever expected in the last two days to ever experience this. Being trapped against the wall by the Fuckboy Park Jimin, one of my best friends' closest friends. I don't want this. I hate it when he's near me. I hate it when he flirts around with me.

I feel goosebumps all over my body as he whispers in my ear, his voice sounding deep and calm yet so seductive.

"One kiss will be enough to make you fall in love with me," What does he even mean by that? What is he even trying to tell me? I never wanted to end up like this, I literally just wanted to have a serious discussion with him about Tae's past relationship with Zoey. This wasn't my goal at all.

My heart races as he faces me again, his face coming closer and there's only a small gap between us. My cheeks heat up, and my heart rate gets higher as soon as I finally feel his breath against my face, my eyes switching from his eyes to his lips the whole time. This is wrong, but I can't help but stand still and not move.

But before his lips meet mine, the school bell rings, announcing that lunch break is over. Jimin releases his hand from the wall and I sigh, relieved that this misadventure is finally over. "We're not done yet, Babygirl," He winks at me and leaves the canteen. Ew.

I watch him exiting the hallway, still devastated about what happened a few seconds ago before heading back to class. How am I supposed to explain Taehyung all of this? This is miserable and I'm betraying my own best friend. I could slap myself.

School just started and it's not going well honestly.

I open the door to my home sweet home. Finally. School wasn't it today and Taehyung was only talking about the party on Friday to which I really don't want to go. But the problem isn't him blabbering about the upcoming party, but the thought then crosses my mind whenever I look at him.

I'm such a bad best friend. I feel so guilty after what happened today in front of the WCs in the canteen. Park Jimin was playing his games again. And I was involved. I cringe every time I look back at that memory. I'm completely disgusted by myself.

Why didn't I push him away when he was so close to me? Why didn't I shout for help and told him to stop? I never rejected him. Was I waiting for him to kiss me? To do what he said?

I close my eyes and take a deep breath, leaning against the door after closing it. I'm so confused. I don't even know what to do anymore. I don't even know now if I should tell Tae what happened. I flinch when my phone starts vibrating and ringing, the usual ringtone echoing through the house.

I pull out my phone and stare at the caller ID.

Speaking of the devil.

I swipe the green button and put my phone near my ear.

"Hey Taehyung," I greet him, nervously. "Y/n! I miss you!" He replies cutely as I'm making my way upstairs and to my room. I don't want to talk to him. I need time for myself to think about the whole situation. But I can't hang up on him. He's my best friend and I don't want to leave him behind ever.

"Y/n, I know I have warned you about Jimin,"

Oh fuck, did he see us together?

I manage not to burst out in anger and tears as I'm trying to calm myself down and walk up the stairs and to my bedroom.

"He comes to the party as well and he already told me that you guys got the same homeroom and shit," He says, not being suspicious at all about me and Jimin. Thank god.

"And I'm begging you, Y/n. Once again. Don't get close to him and ignore him. He's a player and I don't want you to get hurt, alright? And if something happens at the party, come to me straight and as fast as you can, okay?" He says before I relax my shoulders. Taehyung is the sweetest person. I'm grateful I can call him my best friend. I don't deserve someone like him. Guilt starts to build inside of me again.

"Tae Tae, I love you, and yes, I understand and I miss you too..." I respond. What else am I supposed to say? I'm carrying so much weight on both of my shoulders since yesterday. "Okay, Imma hang up now. See you at school, Cupcake." He hangs up and I lock my lock screen before I throw my phone on my bed and change into comfortable clothes. 

I fold my other pieces of clothes and put them inside the wardrobe.

It's already been two hours since I'm sitting by my desk, doing my homework. Homework is the best distraction for me whenever something bothers me. It makes me forget about all the problems I have and I love it actually. Not the homework, but the fact that it distracts me from people like Park Jimin.

I keep on writing on the sheet placed on my white wide desk but groan mentally as the ink disappears little by little. I then zip open my black pencil case searching for another pen but find none. I open the drawer attached to my desk and take out a new pen as it rolls over to the front of the drawer. And then there's suddenly something else that catches my eye.

A necklace shaped like a heart. My eyes widen and I put the piece of pen on the paper before taking out the golden necklace and taking a better look at it. Tears well up in my eyes.

No no no no no!

I open the heart necklace only to find a picture of Jungkook and me inside the frame. I remember taking the picture. It was our first date before Jungkook became abnormal and showed me his real side. A tear rolls down my cheek as I tightly hold onto the jewelry. My heart aches at the sight of how happy we were. No, how happy I was back then.

I hold the necklace against my chest, not wanting to accept reality. He played with me, took my virginity, and broke my heart. I sob and wipe away my tears. I get off my chair and walk over to the small trashcan next to my wardrobe. I take one last look at the picture before closing the heart-shaped necklace and let go of it as it falls into the trash. 

I turn around and sit down again, taking my pen in my hand, wanting to finish my homework.

But before I can do so, my phone screen turns on as it received a notification on Instagram. I let go of the pen and take my phone in my hand as I look at the notification. My eyes grow big and my lips part as I read what it says. 

Instagram

(y/n): park.jm started following you.

I hope you liked it <3
please don't forget to vote and comment.