3

I put down the pencil on my textbook and rest my head on it as well as I'm looking into the ceiling. My eyes are still feeling puffy after all the tears I wasted. I let out a sigh. I should just forget about it and never talk to Jimin again. I should just ignore him, even if he's talking to me.

He woke up something in me, I locked in a box in my head for a long time. Jeon Jungkook. My ex-boyfriend. Someone who traumatized me and broke my heart. He played with me. It was all just a bet but that bet he made with his friends became serious and he started abusing me, hurting me, and making me bleed, cry and so much more.

I broke up with him after suffering for 3 years. I can't believe I didn't do that earlier. But I was blind. I was so much in love with him. I loved him more than anything. I'm glad he moved away. Far away from Toronto. I don't know exactly where, but I heard he had to fly to get there where he is now.

I slowly stand up and get in front of the mirror as I pull up the hem of my black oversized shirt and look at the scar Jungkook gave me back then. He cut the first letter of his name next to my stomach, a huge "J" to be seen. I let out a shaky sigh again as my eyes start to become teary. I let go of my shirt and let myself fall onto my bed.

I should go out and get some fresh air.

I instantly get up and put on a grey-zip jacket, get my AirPods and my phone with me as well as my black wallet. I close the front door and walk out. The sky is grey and it looks like it's about to rain, but whatever. I breathe in the fresh air of august.

I walk down the street and get inside the supermarket, which I expected to be crowded and filled with people, but there are only a few people inside, buying groceries and minding their own business. I walk towards the drinks and get myself a sugar-free Bullit energy. My favorite energy drink.

I look at the blue can, only to feel stares at me. I immediately turn my head only to see three guys staring at me from up and down, but looking away as soon as I catch them staring at me. I frown but shrug it off. People are so weird.

I walk to the cashier and buy the drink and get out of the store. I pull out my phone and scroll through my social media and put it inside my jacket again.

I then pass by an alley that leads to the meadow I sometimes hang out alone or even with Taehyung. It's a faster direction to get there so why not use it. I'm not in the mood to walk the other way, which literally gets me there in 30 minutes, which is honestly way too long.

I put my hand inside my jacket while my other hand is holding my energy drink. I walk through the dark and nasty alley. It's dark in here but not too dark. Bins are located here and rats and other animals are as well. And the smell is gross.

I'm only in the middle of the alley when someone suddenly grabs my shoulder and pushes me onto the wall, hurting me. "Shit," I groan and close my eyes as I feel their hand around my neck, nearly choking me and making me let go of my can as it falls on the floor. My eyes are still closed as I try to rip their hands off my neck, but they're too strong.

I open my eyes, only to see those three guys in front of me which were also in the same store as me. I should've been more careful when walking out of the store, fuck. "L-Let go..." I stutter. The guy with the red cap who's choking me then speaks up, and what he says makes me widen my eyes and my heart rate gets higher.

"Take off her pants! Quick!" Tears fill my eyes. Am I going to get raped? Am I going to become one of the 98, 5% of those innocent girls and women that got raped? One of them then starts loosening my black sweatpants while the other one tries to take off my jacket.

The guy with the red cap then starts leaving wet kisses on my neck, as I'm trembling out of fear. I can't let this happen. No, I just can't. I take all the power I got left inside of me and start shouting. "Help!" I cry out and feel someone punching my cheek as I fall to the ground. "Fuck!" I hold onto my red cheek and look at my hand as I feel something thick making contact with my fingers. Blood.

I turn my head to the guys and then to the light that appears at the end of the alley. I try to stand up and start running with all I have. I run as fast as I can and I can feel them following me, also running. I bump my shoulders into many people but I don't care. I then run in another direction which leads me to another backstreet as I trip unexpectedly and fall to the ground for the second time again.

I breathe heavily as my eyes are closed. I'm tired and exhausted. Can this day get any worse? I try to stand up but fall onto my knees again. "Y/n?" My lips part and my eyes become bigger as I hear this familiar voice.

I look up only to see none other than him.

Park Jimin. He's looking down at me and pushes his brows together. "J-Jimin?" I then stand up, stumbling. His eyes suddenly soften as he lifts his hand and strokes the bruise on my cheek, "What-" Before he is able to finish the sentence someone cuts him off. "There you are! You Bitch dare to run away?" I turn my head only to see the guy with the red cap. I then look at Jimin.

"I can't talk r-right now," Jimin's face darkens after hearing the guy calling me a "Bitch". But before I can leave and run for my life, Jimin instantly takes my hand in his and speaks up. He sounds mad and angry. "Did he do that to you?" He asks me in a deep voice while the guy walks toward us.

I gulp down my saliva. "Y-Yes..." He then stands still and lets go of my hand. I turn my body to him and step back as the guy now starts approaching me but before he's even one meter apart from me, Jimin takes a grip of his arm and throws him onto the ground. "What the fuck?" The guy curses, angrily and stands up.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" He raises his hand in a fist, wanting to hit Jimin in the face but doesn't expect him to be punched in the face as he's landing on the floor again, coughing blood. Jimin gets closer to his body, the weak guy groaning in pain. I don't move an inch as I'm watching what he's doing. Jimin kicks him in the stomach multiple times as well as in the face and grabs him by the collar.

"You fucking dare to touch her again and I'm gonna come for you. Got that?"

I hope you liked it <3
please don't forget to vote and comment.