21

This world is a cruel cruel place and no one can ever convince me that it's not. Not the world itself, but the people are the ones who just ruin each other, break each other and hurt each other. I've been hurt a lot by a person who was special to me. Jungkook meant the whole world to me and I felt the prettiest when he called me beautiful. But he destroyed me after. He broke me. He made me create trust issues and hatred towards almost every guy that tried to speak to me and get my number. He's the reason for all the negativity inside of me and I hate him for that. I wish to never see him again.

Park Jimin is the same as him. They are both heartbreakers who play with girls' heart's just to break them after and make them feel special before that. They really could make best friends, they would be so compatible. Jimin would be the one who isn't abusive. That still isn't a good point though.

Park Jimin fucked me a week ago and I still cannot process it happened. Not the Sex, but the fact that he just left me there and how harsh he was. I couldn't stop crying. My eyes were all red and puffy the next day and my heart ached. And it still does. I didn't call my uber to drop me home, but I walked home by myself. It was so cold and I didn't have a jacket with me, I was freezing and it's August.

I should've expected that. He kissed me, he made me fall in love with him. He even gave me his jacket to put on and paid for the coffee. He got my hopes high just to ghost me and leave me as if I'm nothing but trash. It hurts knowing that. Taehyung warned me before, but I still went against his pieces of advice.

He's a player and I even reminded myself about that at the party. I even told myself he was no good, but I was so naive and let him hold me back from leaving.

I was crying and eating nothing but ice cream the entire week I was suspended. I sat on my bed the whole time, watching the 3rd season of Never Have I Ever, and tried to distract myself from all the drama. But watching Netflix and ice cream didn't help me enough to get over the fact that I was 'played' again.

I'm slowly walking on the campus and to the school building, my eyes are fixated on the ground. My head feels empty and so does my stomach. I didn't have breakfast and my mouth feels dry since I also didn't drink water. I was busy struggling myself out of bed which took half an hour. I usually wear colorful clothes as I put on a white shirt under my brown zip-up hoodie, black cargo pants, and my white Airforce. I also put my hair in a low loose ponytail since I didn't have any motivation to make myself look pretty. I'm still not over what happened at Taehyung's party.

I sigh and get in the huge grey atrium. I ignore all the students and just take the right direction. I go up the large gray stairs which lead to the first floor and turn to my left and walk towards the hallways. I hope this school year is going to just pass quickly. I want to rest and search for which university I'm going to apply to. Not only that but also to never see Park Jimin's face again.

Remembering Jimin, I still didn't talk to Taehyung. I checked my Instagram yesterday and he still follows me. I felt confused finding out about that but shrugged it off. I enter the empty classroom and lift my head only to meet with another pair of eyes.

Jimin is sitting across the classroom next to my seat, holding onto his phone. Fuck. Why is he here so damn early? I'm honest. I'm grateful I was suspended for a week. I would have ditched school the whole month if I wasn't suspended. And all that because of him. We both look at each other but I look away, trying not to care about him as I walk over to my seat and sit down.

I take off my bag and place it on the desk before I cross my leg over the other and rest my arms over my chest, closing my eyes and my black mask covering my mouth. I wish Mr. Edwards extended my suspension by a month. That'd be amazing but not my uni application.

I can feel Park Jimin glancing over me, but I ignore his presence and his childish behavior. I'm done with him. Done, for the rest of my life. The classroom fills with classmates and the school bell echoes through the entire school building and campus as the lesson starts. I sit down at an empty table in the front of the cafeteria, with an empty tray. There wasn't anything left and I couldn't buy anything. It was so hard for me to concentrate on the English lesson and my eyelids still feel heavy because of the lack of sleep I have. I slept for only 4 hours.

I gaze over at the group of boys who sit there with Taeyhung. All of them are eating, chatting, and laughing but there's no Yoongi or Jimin to be seen. I shrug it off. I shouldn't care. I just started to miss them, especially Jin and Hoseok. I sigh and look down at the red empty tray. My life has been going downhill so badly. I can't wait to move on.

"What do we have here? Looks like someone became a loner." I hear Zoey's familiar voice behind me as she's giggling. I try to relax and take a deep breath. I can't hit her again. Not here. I slowly turn my head. She's holding a drink while there are two brunette girls standing beside her, smirking and so does she. The girl on the right is Louise and the girl on the left is Leah, they are both twins and Zoey's best friends, but I couldn't care less. I didn't see them at the party though.

"What do you want, Zoey?" I ask and look at my tray again. "Well, Y/n," She starts utters, trying to provoke me. "There are still so many things we need to discuss, don't you think?" She adds and I frown. There's nothing we need to discuss. I made her unconscious, my best friend got mad at me because of it and I don't have any friends anymore. There's nothing to discuss and I won't apologize, she clearly deserved it. But I lost my best friend.

"We could maybe talk in private or-" I break her off, annoyed by her bullshit, still not looking at her. "Just tell me what you want and let's-" I gasp as soon as cold pink liquid flows down my head and my clothes, I instantly stand up. The whole canteen is silent and there's only Zoey's laugh echoing through the whole room. This is so embarrassing.

I immediately run out of the canteen and into the hallway and into the restroom. I turn on the water and splash it on my face and hold onto the sink, tears rolling down my cheeks. Did this just really happen to me?

I hope you liked it <3
please don't forget to vote and comment.