2

I finally got inside the classroom after witnessing that guy teasing me. I scoff mentally, annoyed by that behavior and hoping to never see him again. Almost all of the seats were taken, but there were two accessible seats in the back. I walk over to the back of the class and put down my bag and sit down on the wooden chair as I cross both arms on the table, waiting for the lesson to begin.

Everyone is talking and having conversations, while I'm here, all alone. I sigh and rest my head on the desk as I also close my eyes. Everyone is so loud, cursing at each other, laughing. I shouldn't care about that. Only one year left and I can leave this damn school behind. For the rest of my entire life. And I honestly can't wait.

I immediately open my eyes as everyone stops talking and gets to their seats. I sit up straight and look beside me. No one even dared to sit down beside me. Whatever. The homeroom teacher enters the classroom, and the only sound that echoes through the room is his steps. Mr. Masuco stands straight, his hands behind his back and his glasses looking clean as always. His suit is also well-ironed.

I smile lightly, excited that the year begins. A new start. New chances. "Good morning, class." Mr. Masuco greats his class, as we're greeting him back. He just smiles. "Today is the start, of a new year, better grades and much studying for your universities. And since it's the beginning, I might as well have to introduce you to our new student,"

My eyes wander over to the door as someone with raven-black hair, a black shirt, and black pants walks into the class, all in slow-motion as I can't believe my sight. Oh no. Not him. Oh god, please no. He's pushing back his full-fluffy hair and stops beside Mr. Masuco. I look at him, pissed. I do not think he noticed me, but right now, he's taking a look at all faces.

And his eyes stop moving as he's looking straight into my orbs, catching my breath. A smirk creeps up his face, his face not moving away from mine. Ugh. "Park Jimin." What the actual fuck. Park Jimin? The one Tae was talking about the whole time? And he's the same grade as me? I thought he was older than Taehyung. "Please take a seat next to Y/n." I get carried away from my thoughts as soon as I hear my teacher calling out my name. I sit up straight and my cheeks start to heat up. Why me? Just why?

Park Jimin has a dirty smirk plastered on his face as he's making his way towards his seat which is right next to mine. I groan mentally but still manage to fake a smile. I jolt away with my chair a bit to leave more space between us. This is going to be a long lesson.

I sigh and stand up as soon as the bell rings and get up from my seat and pack up my stuff. I thought it was going to be worse, but it actually wasn't. Jimin was keeping quiet the whole time. I was surprised. I would have thought that he was some kind of troublemaker or something. I'm being honest, I was giving him glances a few times here and there and that's it. And to be honest, he has a really pretty and clean face.

What am I even thinking? I shrug off those stupid thoughts and shove the strap of my bag over my shoulder and turn around, looking down at the floor as I want to make my way to Taehyung. "Hey," Someone holds onto my arm, making me flinch, and immediately turn around and look into Jimin's dark brown orbs. I freeze in my spot and don't move a bit, my lips parted.

"Where do you think you're going, hm?" He comes near and his deep voice makes my heart beat faster. What the fuck?  "Y/n..." His lips come closer to mine as my eyes move to his eyes and then to his lips. What is he doing? "You forgot something, didn't you?" He asks, looking deeply into my eyes. I close my eyes. Awaiting for what I imagine to happen next.

But I feel nothing. No butterflies. And no kiss. "Your pen," He suddenly says, making me open my eyes in no time. My cheeks become red. How embarrassing was that? What was I doing? What was I even daydreaming of? Jimin just smiles teasingly, smiling like he just got what he wanted. But why would he even do that?

Why did this kind of action break my heart? I don't even know him. I don't know anything about him and yet I still was waiting for him to kiss me and close the gap between the both of us. But he only played around. His actions are familiar to me and suddenly, there's Tae's voice in my head.

"Jimin is a player!  He plays around with girls! You don't want the same thing to repeat again am I right, Y/n?"

My stomach feels weird. It feels like someone stabbed into my tummy over seventy times. I look at the ground and then back at Jimin who is holding my pen in his hand. But I don't care about my pen. Jimin has bought back a memory of mine I wanted to delete forever. Tears start welling up in my eyes and the last thing I see is Jimin's smile fall off his face before I rush out of the class in which Jimin and I were the only ones left.

I can feel my tears flowing down my cheeks as I'm covering my face with both hands, sobbing silently. I suddenly bump into someone, still not looking. "Y/n!" I feel Taehyung's huge hands holding onto my shoulders as I'm now looking up at him, breathing heavily. "T-Taehyung! I want to go h-home p-please!" I stutter and hide my face in his chest, crying, wetting his shirt. "Wait, tell me what happened! Who hurt you?" "No one, Tae Tae, please just take me home!"

I hope you liked it <3
please don't forget to vote and comment.