18

Jimin

I enter the canteen and take out my phone. I slept so well at night despite the last times. I couldn't sleep at all in the past week, but I guess going out to a club actually helped rather than staying home or checking up at a hotel to fuck someone.

After I bought Y/n home, I checked my phone only to see that I had received over 100 messages from Taehyung and some requests on Tinder. I should delete that app. I only use it when I feel bored or when I need to jerk off and that's it. I sigh and ruffle the back of my hair tiredly. School seems so boring today. Is it because of Y/n? She's suspended.

I would usually tease her and stuff. But she's not here. It kinda frustrates me, but I shrug it off.

I lift my head, wanting to make my way to Taehyung and his friends. I'm not friends with them and I'm never going to be. I don't like them and I never will. They are the most boring people I've ever met and I wonder 'til now how Taehyung even got them to be his friends. The only one I can stand is that dimple guy whose name I forgot. And the emo is the one I dislike the most. He was the one to interrupt my 'almost' make-out session with Y/n. He totally ruined my enjoyment.

I'm still unsure of what I'm feeling for her and I should push those thoughts away as well as those awful feelings. This is nothing serious. Right? I'm so confused with myself. Y/n doesn't mean anything to me, but her innocence somehow takes my breath away and makes me crazy.

And the way her lips felt.

The best lips in the world. And it was the best kiss in the world. I'm honest, I didn't want to pull away and stop. I was ready to rip off her short, tight, and silky purple dress and pound into her right there on the street.

But I couldn't. I don't know this side of me either. I never treated a girl like this ever after the past memory with Mia. I'm so fucking hot and complicated at the same time, is that why girls want to get in my pants and suck me off?

I guess so.

Girls like guys who treat them badly, hurt them, and ghost them. Their ideal is someone who's cold and doesn't even care a single bit about their feelings and that's the dumbest fucking shit ever.

But Y/n isn't like that. Not anymore. What I do to my prey isn't even half of what her ex did to her. I never abused a woman before. Not intentionally of course. But he did. And he exaggerated. I should just try and avoid Y/n.

She probably goes to Taehyung's party. I should avoid her after the party. I'm afraid I might actually catch feelings for her or the other way around. I don't want to hurt her. She's been through enough shit.

My eyes shift over to the usual table the boys sit at and walk towards them, not looking at any of those guys in their ugly faces. They all look like children, mostly that Hoseok guy. He's the one who was clinging onto Y/n the whole time and thinking about that flashback, makes me want to vomit.

I sit down on the last seat which is next to the large window and next to the dimple guy. I can feel him switch his glances from me to his food. Annoying. I just look down at my phone, scrolling through my social media, Instagram. I don't use it often. Tinder is surprisingly the app on my phone that I use the most often and it's stated that I use the platform over 4 hours per day.

I chuckle at the thought, making everyone at the table fix their eyes on me before I lift my head and stare at them.

"What's so funny?" The guy with the mint-colored hair asks me, sounding provocating and uninterested as if he tries to pick up a fight. I roll my eyes. "That's none of your business," I say, playing his game as well, enraging him. He scoffs and picks on his salad with his fork. Loser. Before I can continue checking IG, the guy with plump lips suddenly speaks up. He's the oldest I think.