25

Jimin

I finally make it to where Y/n must live and I surprisingly still remembered the way to her house. I bought flowers for Y/n. Roses. I thought they'd be perfect for Y/n since the flower lady talked about the meaning of roses. She told me, that the red rose symbolizes romance, love, beauty, and courage.

I don't love Y/n. But I'm not that heartless, I mean, she's been through a lot and I should avoid her and delete her from my life. That's the best for both of us. I don't want to hurt her anymore. I hate it when she cries or when she gives me those innocent eyes. I hate that.

She's way too pure to hurt. Even though she lost her virginity to some asshole called her ex. I'm drenched in rain and it's still pouring down on the city of Toronto. I look up at the grey and cloudy sky, holding my umbrella in my other hand.

I start walking further in the direction of Y/n's home while I keep on holding the umbrella over my head even though my hair is soaked wet as well.

I look down at the bouquet in my hand with a small smile.

I hope she'll forgive me for what I did.

I admit I treated her like an asshole, and I regret it. I regret it so much and it broke me when I heard her crying once I left the guest room.

I hated myself at that moment more than I already do. I wanted to go back inside and hold her and tell her that it was fine. And that I'm sorry.

I finally arrive a few meters in front of her house, standing in front of it, scrutinizing the white-colored house with a brown roof.

The lights are turned off and I want to step higher but don't as soon as someone opens the door, stepping out while pulling their hoodie over their head.

I frown.

The person has mint green hair and wears dark clothing. It takes me a few seconds to recognize who it is and my heart instantly falls straight into my pants and the bouquet abruptly falls onto the wet ground.

Min Yoongi.

What was he doing inside Y/n's house and since when are they close to each other? I thought Tae was the only friend of the group Y/n was close to.

But I thought wrong. Clearly.

My clothes are drenched wet as I still stare at Yoongi. He's looking in both directions and goes for the left one, leaving the street.

I wonder what he was doing there inside her house.

Why was he even there?

Did Y/n move on so quickly from the day I fucked her?

Damn.

But that isn't what breaks my heart. Seeing another guy leaving her house and not knowing what the hell was going on inside there.

I feel my chest rise up and down at the thought of them together in one room. I suddenly freeze under the rain.

I'm so done.

The roses and coming here wasn't worth it and the lady in the bar, Gina was wrong. I should have listened to Playboy Jimin and not come here.

I'm being soft right now. I'm being kind-hearted to a girl I barely even know. I don't know her. I don't know anything about her or her life and the only thing she has told me about was her stupid ex-boyfriend whom I don't give a shit about.

I scoff mentally.

Women are all the same. Complicated and ungrateful creatures. I should have just went come and called for another one-night stand to relieve my stress.

I look down at the floor as tears build inside my eyes.

What have I become?

I'm such an idiotic person.

I'm so dumb and naive. I should have known before how this was going to end up.

I peek at the house for one last time before I lift down the umbrella and slowly let go of it as the wind makes it fly away.

All for nothing.

I sigh and turn around, leaving for the bus station because I'm feeling way too exhausted and sad at the moment.

I'm standing next to the bus station and Toronto is empty. Everyone must have stayed home because of the storm while I'm here, suffering because of a girl.

I should just forget about it and move on. This is how my faith is. Sorrowful, painful. Having a normal female friend just doesn't suit me I guess.

Whatever.

I sigh and feel a presence next to me, making me look to my side and it's none other than Min Yoongi.

I look him up and down as he still doesn't notice me standing 4 meters next to him while he's standing under the bus station, trying to prevent the rain.

He looks so weird. He's such an emo and I hate him. Emo's are weird and he proves it.

"Are you done staring, Park?" He suddenly says but the confident person I am, I don't flinch and keep looking at him.

I take a deep breath. Should I ask him why he was in Y/n's house? I can't just shrug it off, it made me curious and I wouldn't mind punching Min Yoongi one in his face.

I look away, straight on. I'm trying to just ignore him and act like I don't give a fuck about what I saw just now. "That's what I thought," He says and I look down.

I ball my hands into fists and my knuckles crack at the action. I'm mad. "You got some balls trying to piss me off, hm?" I mutter while the rain keeps pouring down at us. "You barely even know why the fuck are you always trying to pick up a fight with me? Am I a threat to you?" I smirk, feeling embarrassed for him. Who does he think he is? I laugh mentally. Min Yoongi is the most pathetic guy I've ever met. That's funny.

I hear him let out a small chuckle. "Childish of you to think I was trying to pick up a fight. But if that's what you want..." I lift my head to look at him as I take a few steps back.

"I know what you're feeling for Y/n," He blurts out, my eyes widen at his statement and my heart skips a beat at the name.

How does he know?

"There's one thing you need to know, Park Jimin," My lips part at his sentence. "She'll never love you," He says before pulling out a pocket knife, his eyes filled with anger and possession.